[Mutator] Noobfilter

• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

matttthias

FNG / Fresh Meat
Mar 5, 2010
Austria
www.team-gmk.com
A little mut which kick players whom are using a perk with a low level (configurable) after giving them one chance in the tradertime to change their perk and also showing them a message (configurable interval). And telling them the reason why the were kicked from the server.

I hope its useful for some of you ;)

You have to add NoobFilter.NoobFilter to your batchfile and to your GameConfig to use this mutator.

Download (includes the sourcecode): here

Some Screenshots:
Spoiler!

Edit: Added the option to select it as maximum level and also the option to select SessionBan or Kick

Edit: WHITELISTED

Edit: Made a better Mutator
More about it: here

Attachments

• NoobFilter.zip
    5.9 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:

thelegacyman

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jul 12, 2011
A little mut which kick players whom are using a perk with a low level (configurable) after giving them one chance in the tradertime to change their perk and also showing them a message (configurable interval). And telling them the reason why the were kicked from the server.

Finally! Now when the server says level 6 only on HOE we can actually get a level 6 only group!

Brilliant mate, brilliant!

Olivier

Grizzled Veteran
Jan 19, 2010
Something like this already exist and it doesn't work with the Whitelist.

matttthias

FNG / Fresh Meat
Mar 5, 2010
Austria
www.team-gmk.com
If I am not wrong he even submitted it. :)
I posted it into this thread KF mutator Whitelist update so i already submitted it :)

I've never seen that thread before :eek:

Actually, what are the options you can configurate really? Does it also prevent from changing class in mid-game to low-level class? :confused:
Yes it does :) I mean yes you can change your perk but you will get kicked

Last edited:

halbridious

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jan 6, 2011
Michigan (USA)
Nice mutator for serious servers - can it work in reverse? like, noobs only? it always irked me when lvl 6 supports and demo's would join my normal/beginner games when i played with friends lvl 2 or 3 lol - they easily stole all the kills.

also, that other mut - looks like its over a year old and didn't get listed, so another fresh attempt can't hurt :D

Benjamin

Grizzled Veteran
May 17, 2009
France
It didn't need to be verified by Tripwire. The perks were on and the damage was racking up.

Greylisted mutators have the same effect, although when you actually disconnect you'll see that your perks are the same. I wonder if this is actually greylisted and not whitelisted.

Olivier

Grizzled Veteran
Jan 19, 2010
Greylisted mutators have the same effect, although when you actually disconnect you'll see that your perks are the same. I wonder if this is actually greylisted and not whitelisted.

It is not depending on the whitelist/greylist. I think it was even made before TWI came up with the greylist. Trust me, I tested it. I can't find the files though.

Last edited:

matttthias

FNG / Fresh Meat
Mar 5, 2010
Austria
www.team-gmk.com
Nice mutator for serious servers - can it work in reverse? like, noobs only? it always irked me when lvl 6 supports and demo's would join my normal/beginner games when i played with friends lvl 2 or 3 lol - they easily stole all the kills.

yes i can do that if you want to but first i want to get it whitelisted because if they wont whitelist it it doesnt make any sense to do some changes :)

tehmadcap

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 6, 2010
Awesome.

Now we just need a mutator that forces people to spec if they join during trader time.

Gipson

FNG / Fresh Meat
Aug 18, 2011
So this is whitelisted now? Any new comments on this? I'd love a couple screenies too :D

Last edited: