• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Mutator] No Big Guns

Top one is the actual mutator, second one is the source code for it. Only the first is needed.

and I assume, I just put both files for the 1st one, into the kf system folder for my server, just as I would for my steam kf system folder?
And how do I config this mutator?
Because after I installed the mutator to my server via FTP, it didnt create an configurable folder. I can only edit it when I launch KF and then open mutator, because I also installed it to my steam kf system folder.
But that doesnt help me, since it doesnt allow me to edit it for my server.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
webadmin panel - defaults - game - putting a checkmark in katana - accept = katana still buyable

How else am I suppose to do it?

But I'm so confussed about post #1
The other version, is a grey listed one? And maybe my whitelisted version, doesnt work with the latest version of kf?

EDIT2: I downloaded the zip file in post #1 at the bottom instead (just the top one) and level progress is still enabled. But more importantly, katana is disabled.
So I just dont understand, why there are serval versions of this mutator here, thats suppose to do the same. But both still enables perk progress.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
i can't get my server to start with this one added to the list of mutators in my launcher.bat... server crashes if i switch it on via webadmin too :(

I'm using killmessages ver 3, antiblocker, and noobfilter - i'm assuming there's no conflict with as who would write a mutator that wont work with those 3 right?

Right?

anyways - here's the output:

C:\dedicatedservers\KFDS1\System>KF_server_launcher.bat

C:\dedicatedservers\KFDS1\System>ucc server KF-westlondon.rom?game=KFmod.KFGameT
ype?VACSecured=true?MaxPlayers=6?AdminName=Admin?AdminPassword=wiped?Mutator=
MutKFAntiBlocker.MutKFAntiBlocker,MutKillMessage.MutKillMessage,NoobFilter.NoobF
ilter,KFNoBigGuns.MutNoBigGuns -log=server.log
STEAMAUTH : SteamAPI_Init failed
Browse: KF-westlondon.rom?Name=KFPlayer?Class=Engine.Pawn?Character=Corporal_Lew
is?team=1?Sex=M?game=KFmod.KFGameType?VACSecured=true?MaxPlayers=6?AdminName=Adm
in?ADMINPASSWORD=XXXXX?Mutator=MutKFAntiBlocker.MutKFAntiBlocker,MutKillMessage.
MutKillMessage,NoobFilter.NoobFilter,KFNoBigGuns.MutNoBigGuns
Collecting garbage
Purging garbage
Garbage: objects: 60068->60066; refs: 786403
Game class is 'KFGameType'
Setting breakpad minidump AppID = 1250
STEAMAUTH : Steam auth system activation successful
Bringing Level KF-westlondon.myLevel up for play (30) appSeconds: 5.983000...
(Karma): Autodetecting CPU for SSE
(Karma): Using SSE Optimizations
(Karma): StaticMesh (W_Blinds) with empty Karma KAggregateGeometry.
(Karma): StaticMesh (HW_Plane) with empty Karma KAggregateGeometry.
(Karma): StaticMesh (W_Blinds) with empty Karma KAggregateGeometry.
SetAdminFromURL called
Mutators MutKFAntiBlocker.MutKFAntiBlocker,MutKillMessage.MutKillMessage,NoobFil
ter.NoobFilter,KFNoBigGuns.MutNoBigGuns
Missing ClassProperty ClassProperty KFMod.KFLevelRules.ItemForSale
GameInfo::InitGame : bEnableStatLogging False
KFLRules = KF-westlondon.KFLevelRules0
Game length = 2
UObject::processEvent
(KFLevelRules KF-westlondon.KFLevelRules0, Function Engine.Actor.PreBeginPlay)
BeginPlay
UGameEngine::LoadMap
LocalMapURL
UGameEngine::Browse
UGameEngine::Init
UServerCommandlet::Main
Executing UObject::StaticShutdownAfterError
General protection fault!

History: UObject::processEvent <- (KFLevelRules KF-westlondon.KFLevelRules0, Fun
ction Engine.Actor.PreBeginPlay) <- BeginPlay <- UGameEngine::LoadMap <- LocalMa
pURL <- UGameEngine::Browse <- UGameEngine::Init <- UServerCommandlet::Main

Exiting due to error
Exiting.
FileManager: Reading 0 GByte 137 MByte 107 KByte 196 Bytes from HD took 0.962993
seconds (0.826993 reading, 0.136000 seeking).
FileManager: 0.115000 seconds spent with misc. duties
Name subsystem shut down

C:\dedicatedservers\KFDS1\System>

how does one ickle mut cause a gpf?
The only weapon that needs removing from this server is the flamethrower. if there's a fix for this mut or another way of going about it....

ohyeah, PS: that one's on a win8.1 scrap rig i'm building as a guests lanparty client not a linux box. But its a decent enough cpu with 8 gigs of ddr3 etc... oh, and i've tried 2 mayb 3 different downloads - started with the "official whitelisted download"

Last edited:
Upvote 0