• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Mutator] Music Fix

King Sumo

Grizzled Veteran
Jan 8, 2011
Brazil
www.youtube.com
This mutator provides a fallback mechanism for the case where the player doesn't have the music file (.ogg file), or for the case where the map doesn't have a music playlist.
So the music is played anyway :)

The default mutator behaviour for both cases is to pick a random playlist retrieved from the configuration file. In the configuration file are included the music playlists of the following maps: KF-westlondon, KF-BioticsLab, KF-Departed, KF-Offices and KF-Farm. To add more playlists use the admin command "mutate SaveMusic".

List of admin commands:
- Help : lists all commands+description;
- GetMusic : shows the playlist configuration for the current map;
- SetMusic <Map>: if fix is required for the current map, set playlist configuration according to the given map name;
- SetFallbackMusic <Map>: set fallback playlist configuration according to the given map name;
- DelMusic : delete the playlist configuration;
- DelFallbackMusic : delete the fallback playlist configuration";
- SaveMusic : save the current playlist configuration";

PS. restart the map to apply changes

Download:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/47693068/MutMusicFix.zip

Attachments

• MutMusicFix.zip
    6.3 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:
I can add custom music? In Weslondon the client download the music being played in that wave?. Or is it just the mutator for custom maps that have no audio?
Thank you

It is just for custom maps that have no audio...

You may need the Marco's Music Downloader mutator so clients can download the custom music files.

But anyway you need a mutator to override the music playlist. Unfortunately the MutMusicFix can't do this (and I'll not change the implementation because it will loose the whitelisted status)... I can make a separate mutator for this purpose...

Upvote 0
Map TunnelWar without music. Download audio mutatorr correctly, but does not play music in the game. The map in its manufacture must have the address of this audio? You can play any kind of music?

This is my configuration

Code:
[MusicLoader.MusicMut]
MainDownloadLink=XXX.com/kf-redirect/
CustomFileLinks=feed1:XXX.com/kf-redirect/
ManualMapMusic=KF-TunnelWar_KFA:feed2
ManualMapMusic=KF-No_MercyIII_BS:KF_ChainsawChaos

Thanks for your time

PS: It would be nice some modification of this mutatorr

Upvote 0