• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Mutator] KFL Mod

Glad to hear. Hope the guide can be stickied or something, so that everyone can see it if they are experiencing the problem aswell.

But it can be a hassle to get everyone that plays on your custom server to apply it, as some people are lazy.
A little bit of advertising it wont be hard but I agree, too many people are lazy. On my server people are still too lazy to read the rules page I made and it pops up when you join the server!

Upvote 0
I don't have the weapon in the trader :-( please help me i'm new and french --'

Will you help me next?

So i need the KFL 78 and the KFL 80 U and ucl?

Also im having trouble with RTD working. I see all the classes for the RTD after update are 80 but the header that you paste says KFL 78 ?

[KFLv78.MutRTD]
RerollTime=233.000000
DefaultCategoryID=4
Faces=Class'KFLv80.RTDAddAmmo'
Faces=Class'KFLv80.RTDAddAmmoToAll'
Faces=Class'KFLv80.RTDAddMoney'
Faces=Class'KFLv80.RTDAddMoneyToAll'
Faces=Class'KFLv80.RTDBagOfSpilling'

Upvote 0
Will you help me next?

So i need the KFL 78 and the KFL 80 U and ucl?

Also im having trouble with RTD working. I see all the classes for the RTD after update are 80 but the header that you paste says KFL 78 ?

[KFLv78.MutRTD]
RerollTime=233.000000
DefaultCategoryID=4
Faces=Class'KFLv80.RTDAddAmmo'
Faces=Class'KFLv80.RTDAddAmmoToAll'
Faces=Class'KFLv80.RTDAddMoney'
Faces=Class'KFLv80.RTDAddMoneyToAll'
Faces=Class'KFLv80.RTDBagOfSpilling'
Yeah sorry, the top bit has to be KFLv80. You don't need KFLv78.

I don't have the weapon in the trader :-( please help me i'm new and french --'
Can't really help you from just reading that, you might have to tell me how you've set it up so far.

Upvote 0
Warning: Since Killing Floor was based on the Unreal 2004 engine, it was only designed to be able to use a maximum of 2 gigs of ram as per the restrictions of windows XP and the 32 bit operating system therein.

With the highly modified and substantially more taxing use of custom scripts and spawns on the KFL mod, it uses a lot more ram. As a consequence, once we go over the 2 gig threshold... BAM. Crash.

The answer is to make Killing Floor "Large Address Aware".

This is what is required...
Spoiler!

There is a much much easier way to do this and is much simpler, just use this application here http://www.techpowerup.com/forums/showthread.php?t=112556

Upvote 0
I dont speak english very Well X( i wanted to say: ive download the file, if i put the weapon names into server perk ini on custom weapon , Will i would be able to use them ?

Yes. Putting weapon codes into serverperks.ini will allow you to use them, though (correct me if i'm wrong) when running a server you still need to add the origional mutator to serverpackages (it doesn't have to run, just be loaded/download/sent to players).

Upvote 0