• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Mutator] KFL Mod

Is this something that could be addressed by Tripwire in a update? It's a really great mut, but I almost feel negligent using this if it is leading to players games crashing.

The same issue happens in my server (client side) and I'm not using the KFL Mod. I have added just IJC Weapon Pack + turrets/sentry bots...
I suggest to create a separated topic for the crash issue, and then kindly ask Yoshiro and others to see the proposed solution, as probably they faced this crash during the development of the previous patch (and now
the server removes dropped weapons between waves - this looks like a workaround).
If this fixes the RAM issue then they can remove the workaround.

Upvote 0
If this fixes the RAM issue then they can remove the workaround.
It didnt help. And this time I got the log.

EDIT: New error I got on biotics:
Spoiler!

Attachments

• KillingFloor.log
    13.8 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Upvote 0
hmmmm, well this mutator does sound interesting. Ill just wait a bit and see if anything gets resolved. Dont want to install something that causes me to crash on the 6 wave. Im sure theres a fix for this, but for now, Ill just stick with what I have.

EDIT: I downloaded the 64bit version that you posted, but I noticed that it was the file was the same size as my oiginal file is (I think i was 192 KB?). Does that mean I already have the 64bit version? or are the size of the 64bit and 32bit the same size?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
KFLv80 Update:

Download Link

If you have already used the existing KFLServerPerksStat.ini rename inside KFLv78 to KFLv80 for all
the profiles.

These are the changes that led up to v80. This update also fixed the crash issue with
the new official update.
Spoiler!

Feedback would be appreciated.

Enjoy.

@Left 4 Dinner

To answer your question, sorry i didn't see it earlier. That 64bit version unlocks the memory capability for 64bit windows, so you should still get that.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Hi Demon333. I'm getting errors and 200+ warnings (mostly about ___ obscuring ___) while compiling the source code. If it's not too much to ask, could you try compiling the source code you've uploaded? Thanks again.
I suggest you get Notepad++ and use the "Find in Files" option to rename all the KFLv80 to your desired package name.

FluX said:
Hey demon. I remember looking through your sourcecode and found you have a fix for when players exit the server, their stats and everything works again after instead of giving steam connection error thingy. I can't seem to find it again so could you tell me where it is please?
I wish i could help you there FluX, because i don't think we ever fixed that. Could you lead me to where you think it might be?

Upvote 0
It's working but I haven't exactly tested as i've had my G36C and another project recently. Seems good so far though.
Glad to hear. Hope the guide can be stickied or something, so that everyone can see it if they are experiencing the problem aswell.

But it can be a hassle to get everyone that plays on your custom server to apply it, as some people are lazy.

Upvote 0