• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Mutator] KFL Mod

I try on an listen server and it doesn t work on solo or dedicated but the skins perks and the others work
Did you try this bit for the RTD?

Spoiler!

Upvote 0
Best way is to login to webadmin and check what muts are running, also the open command is to be used in the Startup exe

ie Kf_Server_Launcher.exe in your system folder.

right click this file , click edit and copy paste this

ucc server KF-BioticsLab?game=KFLv78.KFLGameType?Mutator=KFLv78.ServerPerksMut,KFLv78.KFLMut,
KFLv78.MutRTD,KFLv78.MutChatter

exactly as above inc the ucc server part

Upvote 0
ok, then make one and put the ucc server commanline in it.

wait, you guys are talking about dedicated servers right?
Nope, as I stated it out alot of times before, I want it in solo mode.

Edit: during 6th wave I crashed now 5 times with this mod on, and it always says the same thing.
Spoiler!

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Same thing is happening to me and the people in our server.

Build UT2004_Build_[2004-11-11_10.48]

CPU: AuthenticAMD Unknown processor @ 3360 MHz with 4095MB RAM
Video: ATI Radeon HD 5700 Series (1124)

CreateTexture failed(8007000E).

History: FD3D9Texture::Cache <- FD3D9RenderInterface::CacheTexture <- FD3D9RenderInterface::HandleCombinedMaterial <- FD3D9RenderInterface::HandleCombinedMaterial <- FD3D9RenderInterface::HandleCombinedMaterial <- FD3D9RenderInterface::SetSimpleMaterial <- FD3D9RenderInterface::SetMaterial <- USkeletalMeshInstance::Render <- FDynamicActor::Render <- FActorSceneNode::Render <- UCanvas::DrawActor <- UCanvas::execDrawActor <- (WTFEquipM79CF KF-La_Casa_Muerta_Beta-Fix.WTFEquipM79CF @ Function KFmod.KFWeapon.RenderOverlays : 0101) <- UObject::processEvent <- (SRHUDKillingFloor KF-La_Casa_Muerta_Beta-Fix.SRHUDKillingFloor, Function Engine.HUD.PostRenderActors) <- FPlayerSceneNode::Render <- UGameEngine::Draw <-

Upvote 0
I think I found out the problem. At wave 6 there is some monster who spawns right on that wave, and it shoots something like Husk, and looks alot like Husk. I crashed right when he hit me, and it happened 3 times in row on the same map - Hospital Horrors. It happened on other maps before, too. I think it's that monster who does it, but I am not quite sure.

Upvote 0
I think I found out the problem. At wave 6 there is some monster who spawns right on that wave, and it shoots something like Husk, and looks alot like Husk. I crashed right when he hit me, and it happened 3 times in row on the same map - Hospital Horrors. It happened on other maps before, too. I think it's that monster who does it, but I am not quite sure.
Best bet is to show your KillingFloor.log so we can see if any errors occur. You might be missing something or there might be a problem else where.

Upvote 0
I get it and players on server get it. Server log is clean. Wierd cause i can play in any size window and it does not happen. Fullscreen it crashes with different things but always
FD3D9Texture::Cache <- FD3D9RenderInterface::CacheTexture <- FD3D9RenderInterface::HandleCombinedMaterial

Wonder if it is a graphix thing or somthing with last update.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
@Beniox

As far as i'm concerned. The rtd feature won't work in solo, only multiplayer.

As for the crash problems, the reason why that's happening is because...

Since Killing Floor was based on the Unreal 2004 engine, it was only designed to be able to use a maximum of 2 gigs of ram as per the restrictions of windows XP and the 32 bit operating system therein.

With the highly modified and substantially more taxing use of custom scripts and spawns on the KFL mod, it uses a lot more ram. As a consequence, once you go over the 2 gig threshold... BAM. Crash.

Both of our members xProvidence and Blackjack, found a temporary solution to the crashes, but only for clients.

Refer to this thread: http://killingfloorlegion.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=announcements&action=display&thread=363[url]http://killingfloorlegion.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=announcements&action=display&thread=363[/URL]

Upvote 0
@Beniox

As far as i'm concerned. The rtd feature won't work in solo, only multiplayer.

As for the crash problems, the reason why that's happening is because...

Since Killing Floor was based on the Unreal 2004 engine, it was only designed to be able to use a maximum of 2 gigs of ram as per the restrictions of windows XP and the 32 bit operating system therein.

With the highly modified and substantially more taxing use of custom scripts and spawns on the KFL mod, it uses a lot more ram. As a consequence, once you go over the 2 gig threshold... BAM. Crash.

Both of our members xProvidence and Blackjack, found a temporary solution to the crashes, but only for clients.

Refer to this thread: http://killingfloorlegion.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=announcements&action=display&thread=363[url]http://killingfloorlegion.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=announcements&action=display&thread=363[/URL]

You can download the 64 bit patch which allows for greater RAM usage and Directx 9 rendering.

Upvote 0