• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Beta Release [Mutator] KF2 Bots

Awesome! You rock Marco! Thank you!

I'm really enjoying playing with the bots in KF - it's a lot more lively than playing alone and the feel is quite different - it's a different kind of challenge...

I'm really hoping you will find the time to make the bots as good as the ones for KF.

Tripwire please support this guy - he's greatly improving the experience for solo players!

Upvote 0
Made a tiny update to fix this mod to work on latest KF2 version.

Thank you for your efforts Marco!

I'm really hoping you will continue to develop the bots - they are working really well for KF1 and I'd love to see bots for KF2 that are on par with their predecessors :)

Edit: Sorry for the double post - I missed the "awaiting moderation" notice and thought something was wrong with my browser...

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Hey Marco,
Thank you for sharing this incredible mod along with ServerExt.
My friends and I have setup ServerExt but could use Bots since we do not usually see a lot of people join outside of us. You mentioned that the ragdoll issue could be fixed in ServerExt. I have read a few changelogs and I do not see any mention of Bots related patch.

Please can you advise whther its safe to use?
I am assuming we could disable all ragdoll in settings and proceed.

Upvote 0
good job buddy
o.png

Upvote 0
Hey Marco thanks for bringing Bots over to KF2. I updated the src today and got it to compile, everything works well. I did have one question though, is there a way to spawn in bots with a command? I tried Admin Summon KF2Bots.KF2Bot and they "Join" the game and then "Leave" the game. I understand why this is happening, but I'm not sure how to make a way for this to work, well atleast with the design of the code for the bots.

Upvote 0