• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

[Mutator] KF2 Bots

LeUser

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jul 12, 2015
Awesome! You rock Marco! Thank you!

I'm really enjoying playing with the bots in KF - it's a lot more lively than playing alone and the feel is quite different - it's a different kind of challenge...

I'm really hoping you will find the time to make the bots as good as the ones for KF.

Tripwire please support this guy - he's greatly improving the experience for solo players!

LeUser

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jul 12, 2015
Made a tiny update to fix this mod to work on latest KF2 version.
Thank you for your efforts Marco!

I'm really hoping you will continue to develop the bots - they are working really well for KF1 and I'd love to see bots for KF2 that are on par with their predecessors :)

Edit: Sorry for the double post - I missed the "awaiting moderation" notice and thought something was wrong with my browser...

Last edited:

vangel

FNG / Fresh Meat
Oct 2, 2012
pcguru.sg
Hey Marco,
Thank you for sharing this incredible mod along with ServerExt.
My friends and I have setup ServerExt but could use Bots since we do not usually see a lot of people join outside of us. You mentioned that the ragdoll issue could be fixed in ServerExt. I have read a few changelogs and I do not see any mention of Bots related patch.

Please can you advise whther its safe to use?
I am assuming we could disable all ragdoll in settings and proceed.

Freebase

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jun 7, 2016
kfrpg.com
Hey Marco thanks for bringing Bots over to KF2. I updated the src today and got it to compile, everything works well. I did have one question though, is there a way to spawn in bots with a command? I tried Admin Summon KF2Bots.KF2Bot and they "Join" the game and then "Leave" the game. I understand why this is happening, but I'm not sure how to make a way for this to work, well atleast with the design of the code for the bots.

oldschool

May 1, 2015
NYC
osghc.com
Hmm if you would be willing to share your fix for the source I'd appreciate it. I was hoping to incorporate bots into a Survivor VS Survivor deathmatch gamemode.