• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Mutator] KF Troopers

Dunno how about others, but my question to you was ignored.

Upd: Also, I wonder if any of those troopers will have stalker-like stealth?

Was that your question? My apologies for missing it.

To answer it, The Troopers stealth is 98%. Meaning Unless you are a commando and can see the health bar, you have almost no chance in seeing them coming. Of course if look hard enough you'll see them, but not easily.

Hope that answers the question, again sorry I missed it.

Upvote 0
Do you mean there is a special squad which is almost invisible to human eye?
Do they appear during attacks, like stalkers?

Also wanted to ask, if there any melee squads?
Like axe massacarers or something.

Yeah its a squad that has stealth cloaking. They do not appear during attacks. Half of the Stealth squad are melee based and the entire Close Quarters Combat squad is melee based.

Upvote 0
how far is this in the making? *wears cardboardsign "will sacrifice personal time for beta-testing or any help that doesn't involve coding or modeling which i had to learn first"* :D just posting something in an attempt to prevent this from sinking into a small oblivion, cause it's really a great idea i'm looking forward to (not pushy, just curious).

Upvote 0
how far is this in the making? *wears cardboardsign "will sacrifice personal time for beta-testing or any help that doesn't involve coding or modeling which i had to learn first"* :D just posting something in an attempt to prevent this from sinking into a small oblivion, cause it's really a great idea i'm looking forward to (not pushy, just curious).

Happy to have you be a beta tester when it begins. Add my steam blazinaces

I will messege you when it starts.

Resident Evil is so close to completion now that I am initiating the Trooper clause.

AKA, I said Troopers would be released before RE, so that means I better finish it off now :D

Upvote 0
21 days without word on this one...

Do you have a point?

Did it never occur to you that people have lives? Not something you are familiar with? That modders don't get paid? That most of us either have work, school and/or family to contend with? Other real life issues?

Hunter enjoys getting peeps excited, and as he's yet to fail on delivering a mod yet, he kinda gets the benefit of the doubt. Plus we've seen in game footage so it's hardly dead if that's what you are implying.

Upvote 0