• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Mutator] KF Troopers

First comment:
"Mod to be released after the Christmas update."

-.-

Never said when after the update :p

But chill my home boy, this cat is working to bring you all kinds of joy.

KF Troopers will release before Resident Evil as Resident Evil will be my last contribution to KF. And RE aint far from finished, so Troopers gotta be around the corner... or is it?

Do it, re-check and rock again.

Hunter-

Upvote 0
Never said when after the update :p

But chill my home boy, this cat is working to bring you all kinds of joy.

KF Troopers will release before Resident Evil as Resident Evil will be my last contribution to KF. And RE aint far from finished, so Troopers gotta be around the corner... or is it?

Do it, re-check and rock again.

Hunter-
Shame it'll be your last. I still agree with getting majority of the modders into a big group and release a HUGE mod out.

Upvote 0
Why wouldn't it? There is technically nothing to discuss yet with amount of details we have, but "herp derp when it's comes out?", and this was already been answered.

Owe the inspiration you are giving me to get this finished is just too much, please stop before you spoil me :rolleyes:

No in all respects I understand what you are saying, but bogo is right, my threads should never go beyond page 1 :D

Last edited:
Upvote 0
What I'm saying is usually do not go down when people posting in them, and people posting in them when they have something to discuss.
You just gave minimum information to consider(so not much to discuss).
Dunno how about others, but my question to you was ignored. Maybe some others did too, and this could be the next reason why thread has not much potential to be upstairs until the very release.

Upvote 0