• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Mutator] KF Troopers

HuNteR-

Grizzled Veteran
Apr 11, 2011
Up there, in the trees...
Killing Floor: Troopers - Mod Teaser - YouTube

From the creator of The Rotting and KF Zombies, comes a new Killing Floor Mod.

Using segments of original code from Marcos Infected Soldiers mod (All rights reserved with the upmost of respect). KF: Troopers is a refined, fresh new take on the soldier's mod.

Unique in story and imagination from creator Hunter, KF: Troopers takes the best from the original code, which was then coupled together with new code, all of which creates the structure to support up to date models and animations to give KF Troopers that smooth edge.

Troopers would not be here today without the efforts of Marco who created the original Infected Soldiers mod.

Credits:
Original Code - Marco
New Code - HuNteR-
Models - TWI
Original Skins - TWI
New Skins - Hunter

Mod to be released after the Christmas update.

Please note: I have contacted Marco prior to this announcement, he has given his permission for the use of his content.

Regrads

HuNteR-

As it stands these guys are pretty accurate.

The difficulty goes up as the game goes on and the harder squads spawn.

For example, the "First Defense" squad is easy as pie to put down, they don't move that fast and they have the basic weapons.

On the other hand, "The Elite" squad which is currently the hardest squad, have more health, move faster and have the top tier weapons in their arsenal, making them a deadly force.

The mod does require precision tactics if you want any chance at surviving, my greatest piece of advice would be, pick your targets, put boys with the bigger weapons down first, the guy with the 9mm won't hurt you like the guy with the AA12 will.

But as you can imagine, it does get confusing, and sometimes a spray and prey method has to come into play.

Sometimes they'll swarm you as squads, sometimes they'll break off into solo fighters, its an all rounder, you never know what you're going to get, its all down to how they want to act there and then really.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Good day all, come gather, come gather.

Status on the Troopers: It has been sidelined for the moment.

Reason: I have been working heavily on the Resident Evil mod which as you can imagine, is going to be a big mod for the KF community. It is a time consuming job, but I'm happy to do it.

KF Troopers is still in development, but it is being pushed back until further notice.

But I thank you all for your interest and patience, please keep a close eye on the thread as I'm sure the mod will be released faster than you think.

I'll leave you on a high note. Upon release, KF Troopers will roll out with its very own mission map ;)

Until then

You know what to do

Hunter-

Last edited:
Upvote 0