• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Mutator] KF Bots

BotChars=AKF_Hudson:pvt.Hudson
BotChars=AKF_HudsonScared:pvt.Hudson
BotChars=AKF_Frost:pvt.Frost
BotChars=AKF_Bishop:Bishop
BotChars=AKF_HicksScarred:Cpl.Hicks
BotChars=AKF_Hicks:Cpl.Hicks
BotChars=AKF_Apone:Sgt.Apone
BotChars=AKF_Ferro:Cpl.Ferro
BotChars=AKF_Drake:pvt.Drake
BotChars=AKF_Gorman:Lt.Gorman
BotChars=AKF_Vasquez:pvt.Vasquez
BotChars=AKF_A3_Ripley:Lt.Ripley

The USCM Corps thanks you, ALLOT! Now I can see them all in glorious action when adding them to the mod.

NICE!

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I concur, I was at the trader with 96hp and they were all looking at me with their syringe out, just following me real close
Yeah i was playing with 5 bots and a clump of them were just shadowing a low health bot, but not healing him.
When the zeds come out at lease they lose that mind control and start to kill.

Thank god at at lease TWI put in Anti Trader Blocker.

Upvote 0
Nice, work really lot of improvements,
I hope you're going to continue this mod for KillingFloor2 when it's released?

anyways

I noticed, quite a bad bug, Don't know if it's a bug or just my client (I have a few modes on it)

- Bots in the latest version can't seem to heal teammates or anybody, they come to you but then they just look at you, and don't actually heal you or each other.
worked fine in the old version 1.35, but as soon as I tried the latest version this bug happens.

- Also lowering ammo/weapon cost scale for bots, also lowers it for humans. (donno if that's a bug or supposed to happen)

Suggestion - could you also and an function that forces the bots to stand still for a few seconds (about 3sec would be fine?) when been healed and if there are no zeds in the immediate area? because they keep running away when been healed.

Other then that awesome mode, makes for some really fun offline matchs

Upvote 0
The bots seems to be unable to use turrets, drones, and anything custom in the "equipment" slot. You know, the one with the welder and syringe. Here's an example: http://killing-floor.ru/weapons/97-robot-dron-pauk.html You drop the thing on the floor and it follows you, just like how the bots drop pipe bombs. However, they never think to use any items in the this slot, maybe since it was never a weapon slot to begin with. Could you fix that, please?

Upvote 0
The bots seems to be unable to use turrets, drones, and anything custom in the "equipment" slot. You know, the one with the welder and syringe. Here's an example: http://killing-floor.ru/weapons/97-robot-dron-pauk.html You drop the thing on the floor and it follows you, just like how the bots drop pipe bombs. However, they never think to use any items in the this slot, maybe since it was never a weapon slot to begin with. Could you fix that, please?

This I believe is down to the weapon code itself (for the turrets, drones etc). This generally isn't the bots fault.

Upvote 0