• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Beta Release [Mutator] HL2Monsters (Updated)

Freebase

Grizzled Veteran
Jun 7, 2016
kfrpg.com
This is an updated version of HL2Monsters by Marco found here
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfil...xt=half+life+2

Original author: Marco
Updated by: Freebase

What's New :
  • AI issues fixed
  • Anims now work how they should
  • Names now correctly show in game
  • Various changes to HL2 Zed stats
  • You can now select the wave, amount of, and what HL2 Zed will spawn in (This is done through the config that is included)
This is directly taken from the Steam Page:

This is a WIP monster pack with creatures ported from Half-Life 2 for KF2. It contains all zombie/headcrab types and combine hunter and strider. I will yet work on this to bring the rest of HL2 enemies.

Note: After about half way through the match in an outdoor map there may sometimes appear dropships from the sky deploying striders to the combat, or alternatively combine hunter helicopters come in from the sky, you will need explosives or microwave gun to take them out.

To run this mod:
- Solo: In main menu bring down console with Tilde key and type in command: Open KF-FarmHouse?Mutator=HL2Monsters.HL2Mut
- Server: Launch up server with ?Mutator=HL2Monsters.HL2Mut in commandline or add ServerActors=HL2Monsters.HL2Mut in KFEngine-Server.ini

The exact spawn classnames for the enemies are (in case you use another mod to spawn in custom zeds):
Code:
HL2Monsters.Classic_Headcrab
HL2Monsters.Classic_Zombie
HL2Monsters.Fast_Headcrab
HL2Monsters.Fast_Zombie
HL2Monsters.Poison_Headcrab
HL2Monsters.Poison_Zombie
HL2Monsters.Zombine
HL2Monsters.Combine_Hunter
HL2Monsters.Combine_Strider
HL2Monsters.Hunter_Chopper
HL2Monsters.Combine_Gunship

Download:
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1327380929

Source:
N/A

Last edited:
Hi Freebase,i apologise for interupting you as i know you are busy,first up i wish to thankyou for keeping server ext updated ,i run KFL in Australia and the only thing that keeps players coming back (apart from challenges) is this mod and server ext mod,my problem is when i download and implement HL2,i either get mismatch or nothing happens at all,any ideas on how to fix this would be greatly appreciated,i deleted the files from my server and re added them,but no go,thankyou in advance for any advice.cheers.Beardy55

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Beardy55;n2315133 said:
Hi Freebase,i apologise for interupting you as i know you are busy,first up i wish to thankyou for keeping server ext updated ,i run KFL in Australia and the only thing that keeps players coming back (apart from challenges) is this mod and server ext mod,my problem is when i download and implement HL2,i either get mismatch or nothing happens at all,any ideas on how to fix this would be greatly appreciated,i deleted the files from my server and re added them,but no go,thankyou in advance for any advice.cheers.Beardy55

I'm been away for a bit now but I have a fix for the broken AI, so i'll upload an updated download link sometime in the next few days.

Reactions: duk6046
Upvote 0