• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Mutator] Health Regeneration - Fully Configurable

FluX

Grizzled Veteran
Oct 26, 2010
www.fluxiserver.co.uk
Name: FX - Health Regeneration.

Description: This mutator heals all living players that are within specific conditions. Within the perk minimum and maximum levels and also allows to configer the health given per how much time specified.

This mutator was partially a request, partially something I thought I would upgrade and release. A lot of people have asked me about my custom changes about the health regeneration that I did and because it was intergrated with my FluXiPerks, I couldn't give it to them. Well I had an idea a few days ago and thought to update it to go from statically set to configurable so with a server restart, you can change it. It is fully compatible with all mutators that I know of so don't worry about that.

How do you configer the mutator?
The mutator comes with a configuration file named FXHealthRegeneration. There is four settings that are changable and will effect how the mutator works. They are preset to default to how I personally see it fits but the levels can be altered.
Code:
HealPotency=2
PlayerLevelMin=0
PlayerLevelMax=6
HealTimer=1
HealPotency - This is how much the mutator will heal the player per timer set.
PlayerLevelMin - This is what it says, the player's level must hit the lowest of this level
to take effect.
PlayerLevelMax - This is what it says, the player's level must hit the highest of this level to take effect.
HealTimer - This is how many seconds the mutator will kick in and heal the players.

How do I use this mutator?
To use on a dedicated server, just add it to the mapvote settings (if you have mapvote configured) and/or to the command line:
FX-HealthRegeneration.RegenMut

To use in solo mode, just add the mutator "FluX: Health Regeneration" to your mutator list and play away.

P.S. If you have any suggestions on how to improve this mutator, please message on this thread or contact me elsewhere.

Change log:
Version 1.0 - 23/07/2013
- Released