• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Beta Release [Mutator] Faked Players

this mutator doesn't work. and i wish that someone had made it clear somewhere in this thread that it doesn't work before i wasted my time with it.

the ideal place to offer this information would be an edit to the first message in the thread but it would be even more helpful if the OP of this thread would simply delete this whole thread until such time as this mutator ever begins to actually work.

but i guess that would make too much sense. thanks for nothing.

Upvote 0
this mutator doesn't work. and i wish that someone had made it clear somewhere in this thread that it doesn't work before i wasted my time with it.

the ideal place to offer this information would be an edit to the first message in the thread but it would be even more helpful if the OP of this thread would simply delete this whole thread until such time as this mutator ever begins to actually work.

but i guess that would make too much sense. thanks for nothing.

I think next time you need to be a little nicer since he did make a working mod and that people appreciated it for. Just because a game update broke it, doesn't mean you should throw a strop and jump at the authors throat.

He may update it soon but they are also busy so maybe PM him or something and you may get an update on what may be happening?

Upvote 0