• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Mutator] end wave Bonus Stage/Boss Time

There's no readme file, everything you need is described in the first post.

The specialsquads are spawned like in the KFGameType, I haven't changed this functionality. The specialsqual must be the first spawned squad, then the normal squads are spawned in a random basis. When the normal squads are exausted the specialsquad is spawned again (depending on the number of monsters in the wave).

Don't forget to click in the Update button when configuring the squads, there's a javascript validation code to check for typos (but javascript must be enabled in your browser) - if javascript isn't enabled the "error" popup window will not show and the server will reject the configuration. Anyway, always check the server log while configuring the squads. Please test using chrome, maybe your problem is related to your browser.

The video below shows how to configure the multiple bosses, you can spawn any boss (hardpat for instance). Fast forward to 5:30min:
Code:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nBidpVThcRI
(see the javascript validation in action, complaining about the missing alias pepsimanboss)

PS. About the specialsquads maybe recent changes done by TWI broke this functionality... If you have 100% of sure that this isn't working I can check when I have some spare time.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This mutator works correctly with spawning any ZEDs in any wave. But we have detected a very strange thing. When the Dedicated Server is enabled and this mutator is switched on, any weapon (which player bought or picked up and threw away on the ground) does not disapear during all the game. Also We do not have another mutators in the same time, when the mutator "Boss Squads" was enabled. So in this way, it is true that there is a conflict between this mutator and game parameter "weaponstay". The mutator "WeaponStay" is not attached at all. The default game parameter "weaponstay" is disabled. Unfortunately, when We want to start the Dedicated Server, using this Mutator "Boss Squad", all weapons on the map do not disapear. If We enabled Dedicated Server without this mutator "BossSquad", We will have a normal disappearing weapons. How can We solve this problem? We supposed that there is a problem with the mutator. If anybody noticed the same and could solve, please, write here about this. We will be very glad to find the solution.

Upvote 0
Hello can someone help me resolve this error im getting in the last wave 11/15

Warning: BSGameType KF-BioticsLab.BSGameType (Function KFBossSquad.BSGameType.BuildNextSquad:006B) No squads to initilize with.

i dont know whats wrong, everything works fine in the earlier waves, if i put the boss in the wave 5 it spawns fine, but as long as i reach the final wave which the server puts 11/15, no zed spawns, im only using normal zeds and ServerPerksMut.

Thanks for your help.

Upvote 0
NikC-;n2280778 said:
You follow this 2 advice, right?
- Only long game is supported today;
- Notice this mutator uses a custom GameType (BSGameType), so you can't use this with other GameType's!!!

If yes, post your server batch, mapvote.ini and KFBossSquad.ini.

thx, i just change the game length to 10 waves, my mistake in thinking the modded gametype defaulted the game to 15waves, im trying the game now.

Update: all working now, there was my error in the game length, thx for your help NikC-

Last edited:
Upvote 0
BSGameType KF-Arcade-Gas-Station-V1.BSGameType (Função KFBossSquad.BSGameType.SetupWave: 000C) Acessado Nenhum 'MonsterConfigMut'
BSGameType KF-Arcade-Gas-Station-V1.BSGameType (Função KFBossSquad.BSGameType.SetupWave: 0026) Acessado Nenhum 'MonsterConfigMut'
BSGameType KF-Arcade-Gas-Station-V1.BSGameType (Função KFBossSquad.BSGameType.SetupWave: 007B) Acessado Nenhum 'WaveSetup'
BSGameType KF-Arcade-Gas-Station-V1.BSGameType (Função KFBossSquad.BSGameType.LoadSquads: 0024) Acessado Nenhum 'WaveSetup'
BSGameType KF-Arcade-Gas-Station-V1.BSGameType (Função KFBossSquad.BSGameType.LoadSquads: 00AD) Acessado Nenhum 'WaveSetup'
BSGameType KF-Arcade-Gas-Station-V1.BSGameType (Função KFBossSquad.BSGameType.BuildNextSquad: 006B) Sem esquadrões para inicializar.
BSGameType KF-Arcade-Gas-Station-V1.BSGameType (Função KFBossSquad.BSGameType.BuildNextSquad: 006B) Sem esquadrões para inicializar.

why does this happen? yes my game has 10 waves

Upvote 0
Access DeniedBoss Squads in KF-Canville
t.gif

q_topleft.gif
q_topmid.gif
q_topright.gif
Your privileges are not sufficient to view this page.

Upvote 0