• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Mutator] end wave Bonus Stage/Boss Time

Please read carefully the install section, you answer is in the step 3. The configuration is created when you change some settings via webadmin (for instance, you can change the game difficulty).
If zeds aren't spawned during boss/bonus then probably you forgot to change the ServerPackages as described in the install section. I just fixed a typo in the description (it was referencing the old version KFBossSquadB2 instead of KFBossSquadB3), so better redo all steps.
Please give a try, if you have any issue PM me the ucc.log (will be easy to identify what's wrong) and the killingfloor.ini.
Good luck :)

Upvote 0
Never mind, at least i've tried...... Don't have any boss waves, bonus wave = 0 Zeds ..... Just can't play it :( i dunno what's wrong , put
ServerPackages=KFOHardPat ServerPackages=Jason_Vorhees ServerPackages=KFBruteFinal_014 ServerPackages=Shiver014 ServerPackages=SZombiesB2 ServerPackages=BZombiesB2 ServerPackages=KFBossSquadB3In killingfloor text document....

I got the boss mut in the ingame mutator list ... But i don't see any changes :(

Upvote 0
So can you help me ???? Because i don't understand why it's not working....

ServerPackages=ROEffects
ServerPackages=ROEngine
ServerPackages=ROInterface
ServerPackages=KFMod
ServerPackages=KFChar
ServerPackages=KFOHardPat
ServerPackages=Jason_Vorhees
ServerPackages=KFBruteFinal_014
ServerPackages=Shiver014
ServerPackages=SZombiesB2
ServerPackages=BZombiesB2
ServerPackages=KFBossSquadB2.BSGameType

Are at the bottom of my killing floor file

KFBossSquadB3.KFBossSquadIs on the mutator list called "Boss Squad"

And that's all unfortenately .... Still no boss and a empty bonus wave ....

Sorry i know I am reallyyyyyyyyy boring but this mutator look just GREAT so I want it to work :(

Upvote 0
Awesome Mut

Awesome Mut

First of all Thanks for this great mut. :)

But there is still a bug.
I configured it to a bonusround after wave 4 with only 500 health and no godmode. After the bonusround (the whole remaining waves) all Clots, Stalkers and Shivers will die when they only touching me (they don't hurt me).
So i only have to concentrate me for the bigger zeds FP, SC, Bloats and Gorefast.
Even when i increase the speed of clots they won't hurt me.

Upvote 0
Ive had trouble loading some of the WTF zeds as per one of your previous post, the Boss Time starts, zombie count increases, but it seems they die instantly on spawn.

That was with Metal Clots/Bloatzila's, I have managed to get a Mauler spawned once, the next time it did not.

The only other bug i've noticed is that, that as a commando, quite often the haelthbars (red part) is expanded by the extra health, the white part is not.

One feature i'd love to see, is Head health scaling, I feel if using lower tiered zeds as a boss, even with a decent amount of increased health, headshots take the bosses out way to quickly.

Upvote 0
I have created a WTF package for BonusStage/BossTime compatible with WTF v1.4. Use the following classes:
Code:
BWTFB1.BBanshee
BWTFB1.BBroodmother
BWTFB1.BIncinerator
BWTFB1.BMeatPounder
BWTFB1.BBloatzilla
BWTFB1.BGoreallyfast
BWTFB1.BLeaper
BWTFB1.BMetalClot
BWTFB1.BBroodling
BWTFB1.BMauler

Install:
- Copy the BWTFB1.u SWTFB1.u files to the system directory, then edit the killingfloor.ini:
Code:
ServerPackages=WTF
ServerPackages=SWTFB1
ServerPackages=BWTFB1
(don't need to enable the WTF mutator: if you enable probably there is a risk of a boss being replaced by a vanilla WTF zed... I don't know...)

- Add the Base/Boss settings:
Code:
zombies=(Base="WTF.WTFZombiesBanshee",Boss="BWTFB1.BBanshee")
zombies=(Base="WTF.WTFZombiesBloatzilla",Boss="BWTFB1.BBloatzilla")
zombies=(Base="WTF.WTFZombiesBroodling",Boss="BWTFB1.BBroodling")
zombies=(Base="WTF.WTFZombiesBroodmother",Boss="BWTFB1.BBroodmother")
zombies=(Base="WTF.WTFZombiesGoreallyfast",Boss="BWTFB1.BGoreallyfast")
zombies=(Base="WTF.WTFZombiesIncinerator",Boss="BWTFB1.BIncinerator")
zombies=(Base="WTF.WTFZombiesLeaper",Boss="BWTFB1.BLeaper")
zombies=(Base="WTF.WTFZombiesMauler",Boss="BWTFB1.BMauler")
zombies=(Base="WTF.WTFZombiesMeatPounder",Boss="BWTFB1.BMeatPounder")
zombies=(Base="WTF.WTFZombiesMetalClot",Boss="BWTFB1.BMetalClot")

- Add the boss squads, for instance:
1st wave: crawlers and leapers;
2nd wave: clots, bloats and metal clots;
3rd wave: shivers, gorefasts and goreallyfasts.
Code:
Squads=(ZedClass=("BZombiesB2.BCrawler","BWTFB1.BLeaper"),NumZeds=(3,1))
Squads=(ZedClass=("BZombiesB2.BClot","BZombiesB2.BBloat","BWTFB1.BMetalClot"),NumZeds=(4,1,1))
Squads=(ZedClass=("BZombiesB2.BShiver","BZombiesB2.BGoreFast","BWTFB1.BGoreallyfast"),NumZeds=(3,1,1))

Attachments

• WTFB1.zip
    7.4 KB · Views: 2
Upvote 0