• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Mutator] Dosh Grab

poosh

Grizzled Veteran
Jan 6, 2011
DOSH!
Grab it while it's hot!

Basically that's it ^
Killing ZEDs makes them dropping money instead of adding it directly to player's wallet. And players must grab it while it's hot, i.e. while it isn't disappeared.

Download links:
Vanilla Version. Dosh multipliers are hard-coded to default KF values. Whitelisted.
SE Version. Same as vanilla version + allows to modify dosh multipliers.

The best part is that this mutator is compatible with almost everything: vanilla game, ServerPerks, ScrnBalance, Team Survival Competition, custom specimens and even Doom3 monsters!

There are two modes (configurable by bDropTeamDosh in DoshGram.ini):
  1. Leave team money (bDropTeamDosh=False). ZEDs drop only player's bounty. Team's budget (money that players get at the end of the wave) works as in original game.
  2. Drop team money (bDropTeamDosh=True, default). ZEDs drop all bounty, nothing goes to team's budget. Players don't get anything at the end of the wave. If you didn't picked dosh, then you won't get any.

Another configurable feature is ZED's ability to grab dosh (enabled by default). Dosh makes zeds stronger (i.e. gives them health). Zeds do not eat dosh. They just collect it. Killing zed makes it dropping all the dosh it grabbed. But killing the Clot who grabbed

Last edited:
Sounds like a good reason to bump the endgame bonus for a special weekend event :)

Related anecdote:
Spoiler!

Upvote 0
Mutator Updated.

Fixed adding to server packages.

Added DropKind config variable, which allows different ways for dosh to be dropped:
  • Toss (DropKind=0). Zeds are tossing money in front of them, like the players do (default).
  • Spawn (DropKind=1) dosh is spawned on the top of the zed. Like it is shown in the video below.
  • Dosh fart. Do zeds poop after they die? They will, if you set DropKind=2 :cool:

KF: Dosh Grab Mutator, vol2 - YouTube

Last edited:
Upvote 0
The best part is that this mutator is compatible with almost everything: vanilla game, ServerPerks, ScrnBalance, Team Survival Competition, custom specimens and even Doom3 monsters!

I've put this on every voting options on my vehicle mod server, works awesomely, you can't just run over the zeds now, gotta get out of your car and pick up the dosh.

Also, Arachonophobia Doshgrab, don't know why didn't I try this before, makes it even more messy :)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I've put this on every voting options on my vehicle mod server, works awesomely, you can't just run over the zeds now, gotta get out of your car and pick up the dosh.

Also, Arachonophobia Doshgrab, don't know why didn't I try this before, makes it even more messy :)
That sounds pretty cool by forcing you the challenge of killing only or getting out and trying to get the cash too.

Upvote 0