• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Final Release [Mutator] BotDetonator (white-listed)

Hi Ducky,

ok what did i wrong? Or should if go to do a fresh install of all 3 Mutators that are actually running on the Server? You can ask Minfun and Wodka and Slap from AKA there were only six Guys who were not kicked. Could it be the Problem was that i deleted the files of ReservedSlots from the Server without doing a fresh install of the other Mutators?

Look please thats what is was set for when it happend:

Attachments

• foto1.jpg
    foto1.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 0
  • foto2.jpg
    foto2.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Upvote 0
That shouldn't be a problem. My best guess is to reinstall ALL the files that do come with the BotDetonator package (see OP for the download link). Also would it be handy if the players would make a screen shot the next time they got kicked from the server due to selecting the BotDetonator settings screen. It's just guessing in the wild without a screen shot of the kick message.

Edit:
Make sure that all 3 the BotDetonator .u files are on the redirect too. Do not rename them to .upk. Keep the .u extension instead.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I have a problem with the mutator. I installed it but I can not have the webadmin config page appear. I deleted all lines with HasSettingCache in the WebAdmin.ini, started server, and each time it is the same, those two line appear again:

[WebAdmin.QHDefaults]
GeneralSettingsClass=WebAdmin.GeneralSettings
GameplaySettingsClass=WebAdmin.GameplaySettings
AdditionalMLClass=WebAdmin.AdditionalMapLists
WelcomeSettingsClass=WebAdmin.WelcomeSettings
HasSettingsCache=(ClassName="ServerEx.ServerEx",hasSettings=True)
HasSettingsCache=(ClassName="BotDetonator.BotDetonator",hasSettings=True)

I have have since manually edited the RoBotDetonator.ini manually, but i would like to find a way to have the webadmin config page working for this mutator.

Do you know what can be wrong? I only run Bot Detonator with ServerEx (both in the startup command line; tried to change position, it is the same), tried to reinstall fresh files of mutators, but it is always the same thing, no web admin page for bot detonator config, even after deleting the line you mentioned in first post and starting server, they always reappear and nothing in webadmin config page..

Thx for help even if it is not a big problem for me, but it would be cool to have it working from webadmin.

Attachments

• BDwebadmin.jpg
    BDwebadmin.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 0
Upvote 0
Hi,

is this mutator still active?

The only important thing for me is the BotsKillCountRatio Setting for preventing players XP farming on our Server.

I just installed the Mutator and it work till the moment i kill an enemy bot - than the game is crashing (all Bots freeze in their actual movement, Capture a Zone Stops - no weapon reloading and so on....)

I tried all settings.. 0,2,3,4 ... in every case that happens - if i just let it on 1 ("normal ratio") it works..

Any Ideas?

Regards

Upvote 0
Sad :(

any chance to get it running? or is there any other option to disable bot-kill-xp ?

Regards

I can remember i had the same issue when i used it first time. As far as i can remember the problem was at my end.
It works very good now for a long time and we will not remove this Mutator.

But it still has some issues:
1.Sometimes kicked Bots will stay alive.
2.When you edit one Parameter in WebAdmin this will kick nearly everybody from the Server and i don`t know why.
Editor Page in Webadmin is not shown when you use Multiple Admins and i really tried everything to get it up to work.
3.When you klick under MultipleAdmins running Mode in WebAdmin on the Bot Detonator-Mutator in the Mutatorlist it will kick nearly everybody from the Server and i don`t know why.

Last edited:
Upvote 0