• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Mutator] add Holy Hand Grenade to shop

King Sumo

Grizzled Veteran
Jan 8, 2011
Brazil
www.youtube.com
Attached is a Pickup Class to add the Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch to shop.
- price: 3k;
- it can be dropped in ground;
- speed up players like melee weapons;

Prerequisites:
- Marcos's HUD Slot Machine mutator + SlotsAddOn.u extension. See link below (1).
(don't need to enable the mutator)

Install:
- Add in custom shop the pickup class:
KFNHolyHandGrenade.NHolyHandGrenadePickup

- Add in the [Engine.GameEngine] section of KillingFloor.ini:
ServerPackages=SlotsAddon
ServerPackages=KFNHolyHandGrenade

- OPTIONAL: If you have enabled the Slot Machine mutator then edit the MutSlotMachine.ini to use the new card class, instead of:
CardClasses=SlotsAddOn.HolyGrenadeCard
use:
CardClasses=KFNHolyHandGrenade.NHolyHandGrenadeCard

Credits to Marco/Angel Mapper, please refer to (1):
http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/showthread.php?t=46611

Attachments

• KFNHolyHandGrenade.zip
    2.5 KB · Views: 30
  • KFNHolyHandGrenade.src.zip
    2.2 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:
Attached is a Pickup Class to add the Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch to shop.
- price: 3k;
- it can be dropped in ground;
- speed up players like melee weapons;

Prerequisites:
- SlotsAddOn.u file from Marco's Slot Machine mutator.

Install:
- Add in custom shop the pickup class:
KFNHolyHandGrenade.NHolyHandGrenadePickup

- Add in the [Engine.GameEngine] section of KillingFloor.ini:
ServerPackages=SlotsAddon
ServerPackages=KFNHolyHandGrenade

- OPTIONAL: If you are using the Slot Machine mutator, replace the card class:
CardClasses=KFNHolyHandGrenade.NHolyHandGrenadeCard
so if you win the hhnade, then you can sell in trader :D

Credits to Marco/Angel Mapper, please refer to:
[url]http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/showthread.php?t=46611[/URL]

Can you make a description of what the grenade is/does etc? I would like more information before I think about trying this out. Cheers in advanced :)

Upvote 0
Last edited:
Upvote 0
beztytuuyfv.jpg

What is this??

Upvote 0
You made everything so complicates with all this server packages adding/slot machine mutator which don't even needed/etc. bull****.
Why don't just make like all good weapon modders - add it to the shop all in single mutator file?

Maybe instead of being a prick and saying all this rubbish you can actually support someone who spends his own time doing this for the community.

He doesnt owe you anything at all and certainly does not deserve your tone of comment.

Why don't just make like all good weapon modders - add it to the shop all in single mutator file?
Even if it were in a single mutator file, you would still have to add it to ServerPackages and Custom Shop.

You obviously didn't read his first post properly by saying its all complicated.

Let me break down the first post for you in case you dont know anything

ServerPackages - You have to add those lines in order for the server to send the files to the client if the slots mutator is not enabled.

Pickup Class - You add it to the ServerPerksV5 or Custom trader so the weapon shows up in the list so you can buy it.

Slots Addon(Which he clearly stated OPTIONAL) - As Sumo already said, if you already have Slots mutator, you can add it as a separate addon which will allow you to use the new Holy Hand Grenade instead of the old holy hand grenade already in use by the slots mutator.

I hope my explanation has been enough for your thickheaded and uninformed self. Go learn something before you go around passing off your insensitive comments!

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I wonder why Ivan's weapon pack requires only adding a mutator to the list of mutators ingame and nothing else. But if you say it's impossible...

BTW, just look at your butthurt. I wonder who of us thickheaded after all, lol.

Of course i am "butthurt" as you put it.
People like you who do not understand the time we put in to even do something simple, making rubbish and useless comments that dont help, but in fact put down the creators.

You are obviously taking for granted the fact that Killing Floor modding is more active than some other games, and that people spend their own time making stuff and keeping things fresh for players.

And you should check your eyes, i did not state that adding weapons to the trader automatically is impossible.
This mutator requires the use of Custom Shop, IJC's does NOT. For the holy hand grenade, you are supposed to add the pickup to the Custom Shop mutator. For IJC's weapon pack, you are supposed to do the same if you run custom shop(Does not automatically add).
The point is not whether he made it so the weapons could be added automatically, the point is that this is NOT complicated at all and you should rethink your comments. The instructions are pretty straightforward, and it took me like what, less than a minute to set it up.

Also there are some complications with adding weapons to the trader automatically which i don't want to explain, unless of course, you wish to troll further with more useless comments.

Oh, please feel free back up your claims that i am "thickheaded" (and not you) with some evidence instead of plainly insulting me for no reason.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Just a few things for you: people who make mods for kf are not saints, I didn't asked to do so and in most of cases no one did. If he sharing his mut there he must be ready to face people like me. About time and effort - you tell me, I spent years modding for diffrent games for my own purpose, that's doesn't makes me better for others and don't cancels the fact my creating are not brillian, fllawless and stuff.

By the way, fitst time I added it both to the custom shop and server packages and it didn't showed up in the game, then it said it required some slot machine files which is not even here, that's what brought up my first question and as a result - your sudden outburst of rage.

Upvote 0
Just a few things for you: people who make mods for kf are not saints, I didn't asked to do so and in most of cases no one did. If he sharing his mut there he must be ready to face people like me. About time and effort - you tell me, I spent years modding for diffrent games for my own purpose, that's doesn't makes me better for others and don't cancels the fact my creating are not brillian, fllawless and stuff.

By the way, fitst time I added it both to the custom shop and server packages and it didn't showed up in the game, then it said it required some slot machine files which is not even here, that's what brought up my first question and as a result - your sudden outburst of rage.

Just a few things for you too: He already stated the Slots Mutator as a prerequisite in the first post and even added a link to it. And that "question" was a pretty rude question. You didnt have to add a "bull****" or state that other modders are better. FYI this isnt a weapons mod. This mutator just allows you to add the hand grenade from Slots mutator to the trader shop. It probably wasnt meant as a standalone weapon in case you didnt notice.
I did not state people modding for KF are saints, i just stated that you dont appreciate it.
You could have phrased your comments differently instead of saying its bull****.
The fact that nobody asked him to make the mutator for KF does not cancel out the fact that it actually helped some people regardless of how lousy it is. Nobody asked Jack and Ivan to make the weapon pack in the first place as well. They still did.
You obviously are lying if you said you modded for different games.
How can someone who knows how the time it takes to make something give such unconstructive and in fact, rude criticism to other modders?

If you really have modded other games and want to prove me wrong, post some screenshots, or even links to download them.

[EDIT]Lets just stop this here and take this to the PM, i wouldnt want to derail the thread any further.

Last edited:
Upvote 0