• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Code Mut: Per Server Stats

Thanks madfin,

That did indeed work with the all mutators except for forced max players. It doesn't even show up as a mutator to add from the voting game config on the webadmin.

You mean KFMaxPlayers?

http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/showthread.php?t=46674

It is actor not mutator, You add it in kf-server.ini (or killingfloor.ini):

[Engine.GameEngine]

ServerActors=KFMaxPlayers.KFMaxPlayers

Serverlist shows it sometimes incorrectly as 6 player server, but dont worry about it.

Upvote 0
Problem @@
Noneperk_zps0b6712e0.png

I dont know how active perk? help me pls :(

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Have any of you guys run into a weird perk bug with the latest ServerPerks, where it makes every Engineer perk(was made/released based on Sentry perk) have level 38? All their stats in the .ini are fine, but it shows level 38 for every person.
I installed it on the 17th, going through my IRC logs that's the same night people were bumped up in Engineer.

Upvote 0
Hello all,

First I want to thank Marco for the great mutator!!

I have Killing Floor server installed on Linux Ubuntu server 14.04.
Mutators installed on my server are: ArmorWelding, AntiBlocker,KFMaxPlayers and ServerPerks. I installed wine and started ServerPerksHost.exe to keep my ServerPerks database. The only changes I did in ServerPerks.ini were:

Code:
MaxPerksLevel= changed to 12 from 6.
RemoteDatabaseURL= changed to 127.0.0.1 from 192.168.1.33 .
bDebugDatabase= changed to True from False.

My problem is when I connect to our server all my perks are level 0. If I change the map my perk stats are loaded. If I disconnect from the server and reconnect sometimes my stats are loaded sometimes they are not.
If I join the game when my perks appear as level 0 and for example hit headshot it saves my new stats over the old ones.

This is a big problem because if players are in the server and a player joins the server he has to wait until they finish all the waves or wipe. If he joins the game and does something his stats are saved over his old ones.

Could someone assist me with this. Any help is really appreciated!! Meanwhile I will keep investigating the problem and keep looking for solutions.

Thank you in advance and again thank you Marco for this great mutator!!

Upvote 0