• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Code Mut: Per Server Stats

Another crash log, different but happens the same as the other

but it seems every time I see "Unknown FTP code '221': Goodbye." it does this crash cause when I don't see that it changes maps fine

Code:
Unknown FTP code '221': Goodbye.
ZombieFastClot_XMas KF-Abandoned-Moonbase.ZombieFastClot_XMas (Function KFMod.KFMonster.Tick:0528) Accessed None 'LastDamagedBy'
ProcessServerTravel: KF-WestLondon?Game=TwistedSPerks.ForrestGametype?Mutator=MutLoader.MutLoader?Difficulty=5
PreClientTravel
Server switch level: KF-WestLondon?Game=TwistedSPerks.ForrestGametype?Mutator=MutLoader.MutLoader?Difficulty=5
Browse: KF-WestLondon?Name=KFPlayer?Class=Engine.Pawn?Character=Corporal_Lewis?team=1?Sex=M?Game=TwistedSPerks.ForrestGametype?VACSecured=true?Mutator=MutLoader.MutLoader?CM=1?Difficulty=5
Close TcpipConnection 173.44.70.70:61405 Wed Dec 11 00:26:44 2013
Game LOST
Socket shut down
Collecting garbage
Purging garbage
(Karma): Level Karma Terminated.
Garbage: objects: 113029->67235; refs: 861830
InPos>Size in FFileManagerWindows.  This error is probably due to either your computer overheating, or a corrupted installation of your game.  If this error persists, please try re-installing the game.
Executing UObject::StaticShutdownAfterError
InPos>Size in FFileManagerWindows.  This error is probably due to either your computer overheating, or a corrupted installation of your game.  If this error persists, please try re-installing the game.

Exiting due to error
Exiting.
FileManager: Reading 1 GByte 638 MByte 211 KByte 914 Bytes from HD took 4.109187 seconds (1.914268 reading, 2.194919 seeking).
FileManager: 0.000000 seconds spent with misc. duties
Name subsystem shut down

Upvote 0
Maybe FTP connection closes due to timeout? Try to adjust FTPKeepAliveSec.

That's not the issue, there seems to be alot of bugs with the FTP server on Linux based servers. Like players getting spammed with "FTP connection timed out", crashes on maps, and for some odd reason perks for certain players do not load sometimes or save my guess is from the timeout mentioned above

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Woah. I've been getting this same error in my server logs:

Code:

By chance are you also getting an FTP 550 Denied error? I don't think this is a ServerPerks problem. That error has been showing up in my server logs immediately following a failed transfer. I think they may be related somehow, but it's been a while since I've seen this kind of error with FTP.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Woah. I've been getting this same error in my server logs:

By chance are you also getting an FTP 550 Denied error? I don't think this is a ServerPerks problem. That error has been showing up in my server logs immediately following a failed transfer. I think they may be related somehow, but it's been a while since I've seen this kind of error with FTP.

I'm not exactly sure, but I say if you use a Linux server just stick to ServerPerks v6

Upvote 0
I feel like a nincompoop for not being ale to get this working...
I have installed serverperks about six or seven times to my KF Server installation, and every time I try to connect to the server after I add "?Mutator=ServerPerksMut.ServerPerksMut" to the startup .bat, I get a "Failed Launching URL Package 'ServerPerks' Version Mismatch, and I see this pop up in my server logs:
Code:
STEAMSTATS: SECURITY CHECK FAILED - ../System/ServerPerksMut.u
STEAMSTATS: SECURITY CHECK FAILED - ../System/ServerPerks.u
STEAMSTATS: SECURITY CHECK FAILED - ../System/ServerPerksP.u
The solution to this problem has so far eluded me, since I have not renamed/edited any files for ServerPerks on this server.
Does anyone know of a solution?

Upvote 0
I feel like a nincompoop for not being ale to get this working...
I have installed serverperks about six or seven times to my KF Server installation, and every time I try to connect to the server after I add "?Mutator=ServerPerksMut.ServerPerksMut" to the startup .bat, I get a "Failed Launching URL Package 'ServerPerks' Version Mismatch, and I see this pop up in my server logs:
Code:
STEAMSTATS: SECURITY CHECK FAILED - ../System/ServerPerksMut.u
STEAMSTATS: SECURITY CHECK FAILED - ../System/ServerPerks.u
STEAMSTATS: SECURITY CHECK FAILED - ../System/ServerPerksP.u
The solution to this problem has so far eluded me, since I have not renamed/edited any files for ServerPerks on this server.
Does anyone know of a solution?

You are most likely subscribed to the workshop version of ServerPerks which is v6.75 and not v7.00 therefore you'll get a version mismatch

Upvote 0
Thanks for the link, the main download links seem to be back up. For awhile there they were 404ing for me.

No problem. Glad it's working for you now. :)

I'm not exactly sure, but I say if you use a Linux server just stick to ServerPerks v6

The interesting thing is my server is Windows. I had to contact my server host and have them do a wipe because of that error, because it simply wouldn't start anymore.

Now I'm getting errors in my server logs that look like the install is actually corrupt. Things like Accessed None warnings for KFMod functions that I've verified are present in the class files.

I'm starting to think there's a more widespread issue here. I know this isn't the thread for this discussion, but after seeing SBD's thread in the Bug Report section ([url]http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/showthread.php?t=97059[/URL]) with the same error in Solo mode, it's really got me worrying. Something just doesn't feel right.

Upvote 0
Marco, how can it solved multiple pages?
I want paged content, but do not know how to, pls help.

Spoiler!

As for those buttons, they are for browsing page history (like Back/Next buttons on your internet explorer), if you want to add more pages in your newspage you have to use <A HREF="kfurl://somesite.com/nextpage.txt">Next</A>.

Upvote 0
I updated the ServerPerksMut to fix the problem with the old database network connection. As for the problems with FTP I have no idea atm.
But download link is same as before (in the first post).

FTP is working excellent for me. We're running Windows KF servers and Linux FTP server.

Please update Workshop item, otherwise it causes version mismatches for all subscribers.

Upvote 0
I updated the ServerPerksMut to fix the problem with the old database network connection. As for the problems with FTP I have no idea atm.
But download link is same as before (in the first post).

I'm unsure of it either windows servers seem to work fine but linux servers seem to crash with it, it could be something else in ServerPerks v7 cause when I downgraded to v6.75 the crashes completely stopped

Upvote 0