• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Code Mut: Per Server Stats

when i try to compile i get an error,
redefinition of function addkill differs from original in kfsteamstatsandachievements

i cant find that file to fix, so what now do i do to fix the commando not seeing zed health?

Sounds like you have the christmas source code which doesn't like compiling since it has problems with the achievements side. Anyone got a link to the newer version as I got mine from someone else?

Upvote 0
Algorithm Technique?

Algorithm Technique?

Im trying to update my version with the latest stats (damage etc) but im having some problems with the algorithms to try keep them to what it should be for level 7+.

What's the best way to try make your own algorithms apart from being smart? For example if you was trying to get 105%, 110%, 120%. How? Before anyone says look at the source code, I am and some of it doesn't make sense on how it works to be that way for example:
Code:
ReplaceText(S,"%r",GetPercentStr(0.7 + 0.05*float(Level)));
This is ment for the extra damage for the berserker. Level 7 should be 105% but it shows as 104? When I do (7 * 0.05) + 0.7 it makes 1.05, making it 105% so why does my version come up as 104%? Plus when I do level 8's stats it says 110%. (8 * 0.5) + 0.7 = 2.1 which means it should say 201% so how does this work?

Upvote 0
CAPTURE-000000002.png

Log: Importing Defaults for SRTab_Profile
Log: Importing Defaults for SRKFTab_Perks
Log: Importing Defaults for SRGUIBuyMenu
Log: Importing Defaults for SRProfilePage
Log: Success: Compiled 8669 line(s), 785 statement(s).

Localization: No localization: Core.Errors.FileNotFound (rus)
Localization: No localization: Core.Errors.FailedLoad (rus)
Localization: No localization: Core.Progress.Saving (rus)
Localization: No localization: Core.Errors.OpenFailed (rus)
Warning: Error deleting file '\System\Save.tmp' (0x3)
Critical: Error opening file
Exit: Executing UObject::StaticShutdownAfterError
Localization: No localization: Core.Errors.History (rus)
Critical: UObject::SavePackage
Critical: UMakeCommandlet::Main
Exit: Exiting.
Log: FileManager: Reading 0 GByte 168 MByte 742 KByte 209 Bytes from HD took 0.437999 seconds (0.384999 reading, 0.053000 seeking).
Log: FileManager: 0.038000 seconds spent with misc. duties
Uninitialized: Name subsystem shut down
Uninitialized: Log file closed, 06/10/11 02:43:43

--------
Nobody even read this post !
But ive try:
Help to manage this error ! Thanks

Upvote 0
Hello,

I write you on a recently met problem. I had a server to me with ServerPerks v4.0, then as the server worked well I wanted to rent a server at a supplier and to make migrate all my configuration as well as my statistics of "ServerPerksStat.ini".

Regrettably, the file "ServerPerksStat.ini" has never worked on the new server, it showed me " None perks activated ". On the other hand when I deleted the file "ServerPerksStat.ini", there I had a new file "ServerPerksStat.ini" which built up itself but with a different number. Here is the example:

For the older server
[76561197984066638 StatsObject]
PlayerName=Ξ√o._MIΖΞRY

For the newer server
[23800910 StatsObject]
PlayerName=Ξ√o._MIΖΞRY

Why it makes that ? And how keep my old statistics if I change of server or IP ?

Upvote 0
Hello,

I write you on a recently met problem. I had a server to me with ServerPerks v4.0, then as the server worked well I wanted to rent a server at a supplier and to make migrate all my configuration as well as my statistics of "ServerPerksStat.ini".

Regrettably, the file "ServerPerksStat.ini" has never worked on the new server, it showed me " None perks activated ". On the other hand when I deleted the file "ServerPerksStat.ini", there I had a new file "ServerPerksStat.ini" which built up itself but with a different number. Here is the example:

For the older server
[76561197984066638 StatsObject]
PlayerName=Ξ√o._MIΖΞRY

For the newer server
[23800910 StatsObject]
PlayerName=Ξ√o._MIΖΞRY

Why it makes that ? And how keep my old statistics if I change of server or IP ?

Have you tried doing the conversion of different versions of stats over like Marco has explained in his original thread/readme? Try that and hopefully it'll work.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I originally tried that. But when ever I went to compile it still kept referencing the ServerPerksV4 package even though I had removed any reference of it.

In the end I just wrote a new perk class as a separate package and entered that in the config of the ServerPerksV4 package.

ie

Perks=ServerPerksV4.SRVetCommando
Perks=MyPerks.MyKickAssSuperPerk

Works like a charm.

The only problem I now have is that I want the levels to scale to 100. But there will be the problem of the stars. As it will go Red 1-5, Gold 1-5, Green 1-25 and thats it. I'd like to have it go 1-10 stars and a different colour per star. That bit I'm stuck on.

Upvote 0