Mut: Per Server Stats

• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

poosh

Grizzled Veteran
Jan 6, 2011
You need to set DemoReplacement value in default properties of dual weapon class to point on single weapon.

RedWendigo

FNG / Fresh Meat
Mar 24, 2013
When I use this mod Zed Gun becomes LOCKED again, I don't run a server I just use it to add custom characters in solo play. I already have the achievement for it. How can I use it like always with your mod?

poosh

Grizzled Veteran
Jan 6, 2011
Function Request

ServerPerks.SRStatsBase:
Code:
function AddHeadshotKills(int Amount);
function AddStalkerKills(int Amount);

ServerPerksMut.ServerStStats:
Code:
function AddHeadshotKills(int Amount)
{
	bHasChanged = true;
	Rep.RHeadshotKillsStat+= Amount;
	if( MyStatsObject!=None )
		MyStatsObject.HeadshotKillsStat+= Amount;
	DelayedStatCheck();
}
function AddStalkerKills(int Amount)
{
	bHasChanged = true;
	Rep.RStalkerKillsStat+=Amount;
		MyStatsObject.StalkerKillsStat+= Amount;
	DelayedStatCheck();
}

I'm giving end-game stat bonuses for winning the map. To give 100 headshots with the current implementation I need to call AddHeadshotKill() 100 times, which in turn is unnecessary server load.

Last edited:

Dr_Killjoy

FNG / Fresh Meat
Sep 30, 2012
Function Request

ServerPerks.SRStatsBase:
Code:
function AddHeadshotKills(int Amount);
function AddStalkerKills(int Amount);

ServerPerksMut.ServerStStats:
Code:
function AddHeadshotKills(int Amount)
{
	bHasChanged = true;
	Rep.RHeadshotKillsStat+= Amount;
		MyStatsObject.HeadshotKillsStat+= Amount;
	DelayedStatCheck();
}
function AddStalkerKills(int Amount)
{
	bHasChanged = true;
	Rep.RStalkerKillsStat+=Amount;
		MyStatsObject.StalkerKillsStat+= Amount;
	DelayedStatCheck();
}

I'm giving end-game stat bonuses for winning the map. To give 100 headshots with the current implementation I need to call AddHeadshotKill() 100 times, which in turn is unnecessary server load.

I called addheadshotkill something like 40000 times at one headshot to implement headshot damage statting instead of counting headshots. And its worked. (Yes I was lamer when I wrote such code). This can really hang the server, when you are adding something like 10^10 or 10^11 or 10^9 damage at one time, lower numbers won't seriously affect. But maybe on weaker computer it will be seriously appreciable.

Dinamix

FNG / Fresh Meat
Mar 23, 2012
How to make that EditStats feature would work with strings too (I have made that it would read strings for id and ip which was easy task, but no clue how to make that it would also save as string, without conversion to int)?

madfin

Jun 30, 2014
Finland
I have been trying to set up Server News page, but i keep getting -resolve failure (http) in servers news window.

Whats up with that? Do i need to assign DNS server address somewhere?

I tried uploading server news to google sites (https) and then in http://www.000webhost.com (http) but same results. Server news site works in browser ok. I used Marcos template and saved it as index.html

http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/showpost.php?p=1283197&postcount=1264

Does it need address in IP form? If so is there place to put it?

Edit.

So, i put http server on my kf server and with direct IP address Server News works. Except 50% of the time i get this header error.

Kuvakaappaus_7.png

With few refresh clicks it shows up. Any idea how to fix that?

Last edited:

farrapito

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jan 14, 2013
[Spain]
Hello , im using the Server News page too , but the file is a .txt (not a .html) , once you created it , upload it to the Cnd , etc.. and then put the .txt in the directory you want and then put the path in the " ServerPerks.ini " , and all is done .

Last edited:

madfin

Jun 30, 2014
Finland
Hello , im using the Server News page too , but the file is a .txt (not a .html) , once you created it , upload it to the Cnd , etc.. and then put the .ini in the directory you want and then put the path in the " ServerPerks.ini " , and all is done .

If you use .txt file, you are limited to simple text?

Cnd :confused:
.ini file for the .txt file :confused:

farrapito

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jan 14, 2013
[Spain]
Hey , sorry i wrote it bad , i put .ini instead .txt (already fixed the other comment ) , and the Cdn is the " fast redirect " .
About the text , nop , you can copy the Marco

Nov 24, 2014
Two question's for Marco or anyone else.

1. Is there some info about installing server Perks v7.11 or any version on a stand alone Windows dedicated server that uses SteamCMD to install and update?

2. The Doom3KFBeta4 mutator may be broken after the last update around 12/04/14? I can't get it to show the configurations settings.

zloy

FNG / Fresh Meat
Oct 28, 2013
Tell me how you can clear the old data of those who have not came to play on the server in the file ServerPerksStat.ini, I have it accumulated several years and is 40 mb.

ZombiKon

FNG / Fresh Meat
Oct 1, 2013
Html

Html

I upload dropbox my ServerNews.txt and in serverperks.ini add here the link: "ServerNewsURL=", but when i go to my server, not working. Anyone can help me, or anyone know another page where can i upload my files?

madfin

Jun 30, 2014
Finland
I upload dropbox my ServerNews.txt and in serverperks.ini add here the link: "ServerNewsURL=", but when i go to my server, not working. Anyone can help me, or anyone know another page where can i upload my files?

Is your DropBox public?
Did you remember to change port number to: 3128 (or whatever you have there)
Try to click refresh few times. It gives me error at least 50% of the time. If problem remains, try to insert address in ip form.

ZombiKon

FNG / Fresh Meat
Oct 1, 2013
Is your DropBox public?
Did you remember to change port number to: 3128 (or whatever you have there)
Try to click refresh few times. It gives me error at least 50% of the time. If problem remains, try to insert address in ip form.

In dropbox just if you pay have got the public folders, but i add to my ftp server and its works. Thanks the help:)

BleedEmAll

FNG / Fresh Meat
Feb 6, 2015
Perks going back to default steam perks

Perks going back to default steam perks

I have rented a 16 slot dedicated server and added ServerPerks v7 and Foced max players, so that I can have 16 players. It works fine on initial start-up, but when I play and either die or if I switch maps, everything goes back to default killing floor perks and 6 player slot.

I have copied everything form ServerPerks v7 to the specified folders and added ?Mutator=ServerPerksMut.ServerPerksMut to my startup. I also added everything for the forced max players mod.

Thanks,

BleedEmAll

BleedEmAll

FNG / Fresh Meat
Feb 6, 2015
I have rented a 16 slot dedicated server and added ServerPerks v7 and Foced max players, so that I can have 16 players. It works fine on initial start-up, but when I play and either die or if I switch maps, everything goes back to default killing floor perks and 6 player slot.

I have copied everything form ServerPerks v7 to the specified folders and added ?Mutator=ServerPerksMut.ServerPerksMut to my startup. I also added everything for the forced max players mod.

Thanks,

BleedEmAll

NM, it seems that the 2 don't want to work together with the KF Voting Handler V2! I removed it and forced max players and server perks both function correctly. I do wish there was a way I could use the voting handler though, so that people could vote on custom maps, and I could see the results. This gives me a better idea of which maps I need to remove from the cycle and which to leave on.

madfin

Jun 30, 2014
Finland

Thanks,

BleedEmAll

You need to add those mutators to Voting GameConfig

I prefer this: http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/showthread.php?t=42229