• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Music changer

Ghats

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jun 10, 2020
I think for the people that like music in this game (like me) should be able to listen to whatever song they choose. This is why I think there should be a music chooser.
You can choose whatever song is available on the map, all you have to do is go to the menu while in-game, click a button and there you can choose from the songs that are available on the map.

Reactions: MrtPsr
Having some new tracks would be even better tbh.

I know that most non-rhythm games don't have hundreds of songs, and having music DLCs aren't that common either. But still, there's a point where I'm fed up listening to Demon Hunter...

Thankfully, Zynthetic does make something new for each update, but it's often just for the main menu theme. I would love a nice chunky 10-12 new tracks to be added.

And even if we assume that it wouldn't be worth it to get the credits to use multiple songs in a 5+ years old game...Maybe they could showcase some newcomers? I'm sure there are hundreds of bands that would be more than happy to have their music put in a game.

Upvote 0