• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

Music changer

Ghats

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jun 10, 2020
I think for the people that like music in this game (like me) should be able to listen to whatever song they choose. This is why I think there should be a music chooser.
You can choose whatever song is available on the map, all you have to do is go to the menu while in-game, click a button and there you can choose from the songs that are available on the map.

Reactions: MrtPsr

Aleflippy

Grizzled Veteran
Sep 18, 2012
Belgium
Having some new tracks would be even better tbh.

I know that most non-rhythm games don't have hundreds of songs, and having music DLCs aren't that common either. But still, there's a point where I'm fed up listening to Demon Hunter...

Thankfully, Zynthetic does make something new for each update, but it's often just for the main menu theme. I would love a nice chunky 10-12 new tracks to be added.

And even if we assume that it wouldn't be worth it to get the credits to use multiple songs in a 5+ years old game...Maybe they could showcase some newcomers? I'm sure there are hundreds of bands that would be more than happy to have their music put in a game.