• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

multiple Suggestions

koushik

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jun 4, 2021
Hi,
I am koushik, I want share some suggestions for maneater. because in pandamic game has higher chance to become popular.
1. Add time resets for all side missions and boss after 100% complete.
2. There only (player) as tiger shark no other tiger sharks found.
3. Remove boundary for bosses (Eg: for orca if you stand in front of entrance it will not attack and start to return because it was easy kill for all bosses. suggestion was to twice there boundary (not add invisible block so players can't escape).
4.After 100% complete of story add players can play different sharks (it will help you guys get more time on creating DLC).
5.Add crabs/crayfish/jellyfish/other different type of sharks (only Mako and grate white are in game).
6.Add few mutant bosses now and then will be helpful. so that players game longer time.
7. Add new side quests like hunt down running sword fish.

Important issue
1.Please speed (eg: speed holding down shift button is players want play) current shark is slow like every other AI.
2.Knifing issue. when i fighting other marine animals, if i go near surface it will automatically going to knifing. (current setting i am using was mouse up to go up and down to down.
3.Move all menu (log/evolution/infamy etc) to single key [Tab]. you will get more keys free to expand different on gamepads.
4.Evolution was too fast (baby/teen/adult/elder/mega) mainly on size of shark. every player don't want that all we want was grow natural.

Question
are their any new future developments regarding sealed door near crayfish bay. if yes then, will there be adding new sealed gate also?

I love this game and already played 100% on all 3 slots because it only took 18hr to complete full game after I bought game.

thank you
koushik Raj V