• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Server Multiple servers on one install

I do not know if you're using Windows or Linux, but I have configured steamcmd to install KF to several folders, such as:

~/kf-server-1/
~/kf-server-2/
~/kf-server-3/
etc.

Then, in side every /kf-server-x/System I've edited KillingFloor.ini. I assume you're familiar with port forwarding and port configuration in KillingFloor.ini (if not, google "KF Dedicated server wiki").

I've edited the ports so that kf-server-1 operates on port 7707, kf-server-2 operates on port 7807, kf-server-3 operates on port 7907 and so forth. Works without problems.

Upvote 0
What is the best way to get multiple KF Dedicated Servers up and running? I want to get a regular whitelisted server with (mostly) white-listed maps, and a server that has all the mods that used the maps from the regular servers.

You can do this easily by making just one install then adding different ini's (example, killingfloor.ini and killingfloor2.ini) then just make another bat and add -ini=<ininame>.ini

Upvote 0