Multiple / Know issues

• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

koCO78

FNG / Fresh Meat
May 20, 2010
Well. After the path update, I still having the same bugs. I can see shape of invisible monsters when they are. Will take some scnshots :cool:

Zetsumei

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 22, 2005
Falmouth UK
the patch fixed some crashing issues first, I would guess the issue of AMD videocards being unable to get blur. And 10.5.X users having missing shader properties would be looked in next. But things can be a lot more difficult than naming an issue, but you can be sure that TWI is working their asses off to fix things.

koCO78

FNG / Fresh Meat
May 20, 2010
Currently the game quality is great. I think there are small details
as mentioned above, and I'm sure will be solved fast, but
meanwhile, I'll try to report any bugs as they come up

;)

Samsara

FNG / Fresh Meat
May 27, 2010
Sorry semi OT, but why don't update to 10.6.3? It is like leopard but faster! And it is super cheap (29-35 dollars i think).

I always used 10.6 for gamins since when it's out.

To answer your question some people are using their Macs (or PCs :p) primary for work and / or school. I

Last edited:

Yoshiro

In Soviet Russia, Yoshiro is a cake
Staff member
Oct 10, 2005
We just rolled out a new update that should address most of the major issues.

koltron

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 27, 2009
East Coast, US
after the update* still having same issues plus some new ones

Shot00011.jpg
black spots / now with red too

Shot00009.jpg
same as before but now with red aswell

Shot00006.jpg
stalkers arent shiny anymore , now its something new

Shot00003.jpg
husk is black / same as scrake

Yoshiro

In Soviet Russia, Yoshiro is a cake
Staff member
Oct 10, 2005
I've passed this along but it is fairly safe to say this is a driver issue due to 10.5.8. And I don't think there is any way to upgrade your drivers without upgrading to 10.6. But we'll see if we can do anything about it.

koltron

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 27, 2009
East Coast, US
I've passed this along but it is fairly safe to say this is a driver issue due to 10.5.8. And I don't think there is any way to upgrade your drivers without upgrading to 10.6. But we'll see if we can do anything about it.

thanks for the effort. this kind of support is why i love this game :D.

if nothing works out over the next month or so, looks like ill be upgrading to 10.6.3