Multiplayer sevrer info tabs gone...

• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

VidGameDude

FNG / Fresh Meat
May 14, 2010
well it sees like an issue that i cant see to find on the search so i thought why not ask for help while i can.

it seeMs when i go into Multiplayer and goto click servers, i only see the Map naMe and difficulty tabs. no ping, no nuMber of players, anything else is gone.

now dont go and tell Me that you have to click the crooks in between the tabs, I HAVE TRIED THAT AND THERES NOTHING THERE. I even tried switching resolution to see if its off to the corner soMe where but it wasnt, it just ade it sMaller.

please i need help cause i cant play if i cant see the info.
thanks.

Last edited:

Johnny86

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jan 8, 2010
This just happened to me as well. I lost my ping tab and it's nowhere to be found. This isn't game breaking, but it sure sucks having to join a server to see if I have playable ping.

Any help on this would be very much appreciated. Thanks.

J.D.*

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jan 26, 2010
now dont go and tell Me that you have to click the crooks in between the tabs, I HAVE TRIED THAT AND THERES NOTHING THERE

Post a screenshot? Also, if your having trouble but really want to play, just search the servers through the steam gui.

Last edited:

Zetsumei

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 22, 2005
Falmouth UK
easiest solution is deleting the user.ini in the KF system folder (c:\program files\steam\steamapps\common\killingfloor\system )

It looks like a textfile with a cogwheel on it. Deleting that will remove your special control binds but it will reset the layout of the server browser as well.

Johnny86

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jan 8, 2010
Thank you Zetsumei. This solved my problem. I did have to reset my binds and settings but that was no problem.

Thanks again for the quick reply.