• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

multi window copying?

hi, run into a snag with my level.

i have a lot of room's with windows, so to make things easier for myself I copyed a window from the biolab level and pasted into my level repeatedly putting it into place in all the windows for my level, however because they are all copy from same window when i shoot one window out, all the windows look like they have been shot.

question is am I now going to have to rename the tag for each piece of glass in all the windows or is there a simple method that can save me some time here? as that is prob going to take me days, since i have about 20 windows in level and at ten pieces of glass per window thats a lot of renaming........

thank you drax, will try that tonight as i have been busy putting in about 3 miles of air con ducting..

also just out of interest is there any way to have the lighting connected to a destroyable object so if a stray round hits say the power box in a room the lights will go out or perhaps switch to the broken strobing effect?

Upvote 0