• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Console Mr Foster classic outfit missing?

cBird-

Feb 4, 2017
Recently downloaded the game again after being away for a long time. I found I no longer own Mr fosters suits and ties which was my favorite character.

In the ps4 store it says the classic uniform is "purchased".

All other store purchases and game rewards are there so it's odd the issue is isolated to one outfit. The problem has been here for a week now, even after this current update.

Support was notified and a ticket was created but that was 9 days ago now so I dont gave a whole lot of faith that it will be answered.

Thanks!

As an update, I got a message from tripwire staff saying that some tickets went unnoticed by staff and they would get to them now.

That was 5 days ago today when I got that message. My original support ticket is rolling over into its 17th day.

Does support usually take this long? I hope you come back hazardous to help shed some light on this for me. I can't help but feel like my problem is being ignored or maybe it's just not important enough for them?

Upvote 0
cBird-;n2332906 said:
As an update, I got a message from tripwire staff saying that some tickets went unnoticed by staff and they would get to them now.

That was 5 days ago today when I got that message. My original support ticket is rolling over into its 17th day.

Does support usually take this long? I hope you come back hazardous to help shed some light on this for me. I can't help but feel like my problem is being ignored or maybe it's just not important enough for them?

Don't forget to reopen those that ticket by updating it with a reply or it will not show up in the queue for us. The message mentions that due to the number of tickets effected they will have to be closed and encourages anyone with a ticket to reopen theirs if the issue persists and let us know it's still an issue.

For anyone else interested, here's the messaging that was sent out when we discovered the support ticket issue https://forums.tripwireinteractive....ticket-issue-discovered-june-20th#post2332762

Upvote 0
cBird-;n2332922 said:
Thanks, I reopened it by responding to it. I read that message throughly. It has still be 5 days. Is this typical?

Support is under heavy load right now with the update and those old tickets getting reopened and back in queue. It's not normal but to be expected right now. Without having seen your specific ticket, I can tell you that we are investigating a possible issue with older bundle purchases. Please bare with us as we try to pinpoint any issue and fix.

Upvote 0
I have the same problem. I have bought the classic (I main Foster) and for a time i could use it with no problem but then one day it just went away. I didnt think much of it and got some new games to play and deleted KF2 for a while and is getting back to it and the Classic Mr. Foster is still not with me. I have even tried to see if i could buy it again (Becuse maby it was a bug or something) but no. I still havent got the beutiful cloth to him and i wanna know if there is something i can do or who i shall write to if i wanna get some help with this (Very anoying) problem. I can buy all other items (Crates - Keys - Weapons - Other skins) with no problem at all.

Upvote 0
I also have this problem, Mr foster is my favorite to play especially with his classic outfit. I bought the dlc on my ps4 and used it no problem for a few months but then one day it just wasn't there. It still shows purchased in the store with no way of re-downloading it. I have tried deleting all killing floor 2 data from my hard drive and re-download everything but still no fix.

Upvote 0