• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Movment in Game

Yoshiro;n2303157 said:
Working with one user we found that he was not "flicking" the stick forward to teleport. It needs to be snapped/let go and not slowly released.

It might be good to have a look at this functionality. I ran into the same problem, even though I've been able to teleport easily in other games.

If I didn't want to teleport, why would I have pushed the stick to begin with?

Upvote 0
I also had this problem and will try to flick it tomorrow. Unfortunately I was planning on showing off the game to someone who loves killing floor tonight but after we couldn't even get past the tutorial we did something else instead.

It's the second vr game we have that uses teleporting and I tried to do it exactly the same as robo recall and then tried other ways but couldn't get it to work.

Upvote 0
I got the same issue, the teleport function sometimes get "stuck".
The fix so far for me is to use the experimental free move mode.

Yoshiro;n2303214 said:
We believe we've found a case where teleportation won't be detected properly in the tutorial and are working on a fix now. We hope to roll it out shortly.

Nice, you guys are best :)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I have a similar issue : using Oculus default controllers, I cannot move or turn unless I click in the joysticks of the controllers at which point movement starts.

There doesn't seem to be an option in the menu to toggle either direct input or click to move for either movement and turning and the game assumes I have a touch controller which isn't the case.

Upvote 0