• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Moving to Europe, looking for legal help. (References)

Panzer Meyer

Grizzled Veteran
Dec 26, 2005
North Cacilaci
I am planning on moving to Europe sometime soon, currently I reside in the US. To be specific, my girlfriend and I want to move to the Czech Republic, I was born there and lived there for the first 13 years of my life.

I am looking for an agency that does the legal paper work for you, the VISA if needed, the residency paper work, etc. For the past few months I've been searching online, called the embassy and the Czech Consulate, looked on their website, etc, etc.

The problem is, my situation is a bit more complex, I am a Czech national, but not a citizen any more, and my girlfriend is an American citizen. So I am looking for an agency that takes care of all the paper work for you. I have found several, but I don't know if I can trust them, if they are reputable, etc.

So I am hoping that someone here may point me in the right direction, provide another company that may help me through this process or knows where I else I can look.

Thanks.

Yea, thanks man. After looking through all the paper work needed to get this done, I sat there and just stared. I don't even...

I know there are agencies/companies that do this type of thing, but which one can I trust, which one is good, how do I find them, etc.

Basically, I rather pay someone money to do this right and not worry that I screwed it up, have to do it all over again, etc, etc.

Upvote 0