• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

Moving to a new state

ferrethertz

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jul 8, 2015
Hi,

I'm sure many here have experienced moving to a new place, a new state. My family will be doing that soon, two months from now. My husband's going to be assigned in Boston and we'll be moving with him, of course.

I am anxious about the whole thing and excited at the same time. Anyway, any tips on how to live simple and happy in Boston?

Tomcat_ha

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 21, 2005
dont overthink it, get everything sorted without rushing and listen to boston hardcore punk

ferrethertz

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jul 8, 2015
Not overthinking, just making sure the move will be good for the whole family. I've got kids and I want to choose the right school for them, one that will welcome them happily.

ferrethertz

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jul 8, 2015
We also decided to undergo therapy together and saw it as best as we move forward. I read an article about it and suggested to him that we do so. He agreed, thank God.

Lenossmar

FNG / Fresh Meat
Oct 19, 2017
Did you move to Boston already? I am sure you and your family will be fine and will handle the little adjustments.