• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

most server gone with last update

starfish trooper

Grizzled Veteran
Feb 23, 2013
Hi,
I don't know if it's happening to other players but since the update (the one before the hotfix), i can only see 3-4 servers with a ping under 200 ms when i had 10-15 with a ping under a 100. Also none play campaign only regular territory. And it seems that micro stutter that where fixed are back for me.
I tried removing local files and have steam reinstall them but that did not fix the problem.
Is it an update issue on my side or that the servers are not updated, or something else?

starfish trooper;n2328421 said:
Thanks for the answer, I did reset my filters and try different ones. It is probably due to the game version, my engine.ini file references mine as 1063.
Can I manually edit it back to 1063, or is this going to be flagged by anti-cheats?

By local files do you mean your documents folder?

Upvote 0
Thanks Foster Parent, my version should be updated automatically by Steam as it is set on automatic update, unless something went wrong. Is there a way around steam update? I've try check the local file versions through Steam but it didn't change anything.

Beskar Mando the engine.ini file I checked is located : C:\Users\Username\OneDrive\Documents\My Games\Rising Storm 2\ROGame\Config

Upvote 0
starfish trooper;n2328453 said:
Thanks Foster Parent, my version should be updated automatically by Steam as it is set on automatic update, unless something went wrong. Is there a way around steam update? I've try check the local file versions through Steam but it didn't change anything.

Beskar Mando the engine.ini file I checked is located : C:\Users\Username\OneDrive\Documents\My Games\Rising Storm 2\ROGame\Config

So you did delete that config folder and nothing happened?

Reactions: ®omano
Upvote 0