• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

most server gone with last update

Feb 23, 2013
Hi,
I don't know if it's happening to other players but since the update (the one before the hotfix), i can only see 3-4 servers with a ping under 200 ms when i had 10-15 with a ping under a 100. Also none play campaign only regular territory. And it seems that micro stutter that where fixed are back for me.
I tried removing local files and have steam reinstall them but that did not fix the problem.
Is it an update issue on my side or that the servers are not updated, or something else?

Feb 23, 2013
Thanks for the answer, I did reset my filters and try different ones. It is probably due to the game version, my engine.ini file references mine as 1063.
Can I manually edit it back to 1063, or is this going to be flagged by anti-cheats?

Foster Parent

Tripwire Interactive Staff
It sounds like you need to update to the latest version. Client and servers must be on the sam eversion, or you will not see servers. I do not recommend editing the version number. your inventory or Steam account could be damaged by version changes. Just download the latest.

Beskar Mando

Grizzled Veteran
Dec 13, 2014
Baltimore, Maryland
steamcommunity.com
starfish trooper;n2328421 said:
Thanks for the answer, I did reset my filters and try different ones. It is probably due to the game version, my engine.ini file references mine as 1063.
Can I manually edit it back to 1063, or is this going to be flagged by anti-cheats?
By local files do you mean your documents folder?

Feb 23, 2013
Thanks Foster Parent, my version should be updated automatically by Steam as it is set on automatic update, unless something went wrong. Is there a way around steam update? I've try check the local file versions through Steam but it didn't change anything.

Beskar Mando the engine.ini file I checked is located : C:\Users\Username\OneDrive\Documents\My Games\Rising Storm 2\ROGame\Config

Beskar Mando

Grizzled Veteran
Dec 13, 2014
Baltimore, Maryland
steamcommunity.com
starfish trooper;n2328453 said:
Thanks Foster Parent, my version should be updated automatically by Steam as it is set on automatic update, unless something went wrong. Is there a way around steam update? I've try check the local file versions through Steam but it didn't change anything.

Beskar Mando the engine.ini file I checked is located : C:\Users\Username\OneDrive\Documents\My Games\Rising Storm 2\ROGame\Config
So you did delete that config folder and nothing happened?

Reactions: ®omano