• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

More Prestiges?

Dolphi123

FNG / Fresh Meat
May 16, 2015
Canadia
I have almost maxed out all skills to 5th prestige and currently have all achievements possible. After this there will be no incentive for me to play anymore unless it is with friends. It would be cool to have more prestiges to stride for.

Reactions: infntnub

infntnub

Grizzled Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Pennsylvania
I've stopped prestiging perks after the 2nd or 3rd set came out but I'm 100% in favor of adding new prestige levels for those players who enjoy the grind. [this last one has gone especially slow for me - once i finish up my support and sharpie I think I'll just be content lol]

+1

Yoshiro

In Soviet Russia, Yoshiro is a cake
Staff member
Oct 10, 2005
Currently we are not planning on adding any more.

LunaticMaster

Jun 5, 2013
Finland
I have almost maxed out all skills to 5th prestige and currently have all achievements possible. After this there will be no incentive for me to play anymore unless it is with friends. It would be cool to have more prestiges to stride for.
The devs should give the vault loot boxes duplicate protection. That would improve the replayability of KF2 by a lot!
New prestige ranks would be nice yeah.

Last edited:

Aleflippy

Grizzled Veteran
Sep 18, 2012
Belgium
As someone who's never been that much into grinding, I'm not truly interested...But it wouldn't hurt anyone so yay?

GigaBowserX

Jun 10, 2019
It could be nice, but I think 5 is probably a good amount. You have to stop somewhere, because as a grinder/completionist, you end up never getting to use those juicy lvl 25 perk skills for long at all (speaking from personal experience here XD). Besides, it would be nearly impossible to "soup up" the prestige 5 perk icon any further, lol.

Reactions: Josh Murday