• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

More Music

I just play my own music in Winamp with the volume down to like 30%. The original stuff is great and all but I've probably heard each track about 100 times. I find Burzum quite fitting for a berserker.

YouTube - Burzum - Inn I Slottet Fra Droemmen

I once told someone this in-game. He said listening to it doesn't make you cool. Poor kid; there is no such thing as music that can make you cool.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I like the way TWI did KF's in-game rage music.. sounds badass! Think they could add more though? I noticed one of the songs sounded realtively similar to this.. Hell even the music video fits the kf theme..

YouTube - Mudvayne - Not Falling

They need more soundtracks though, make a damn discography for kf lol..

This would only be good on IceBreaker. And if you understand me then you Rock :D

YouTube - Angerfist - Looking to Survive
I believe this would be a little bit better for beserker :D

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Last edited:
Upvote 0
it was most likely me you were talking to haha, and if it was i was joking. all i remember is some guy in a server saying hes listening to Burzum, and i said that doesnt make you cool, then we started talking about our fav Burzum album.

I just play my own music in Winamp with the volume down to like 30%. The original stuff is great and all but I've probably heard each track about 100 times. I find Burzum quite fitting for a berserker.

YouTube - Burzum - Inn I Slottet Fra Droemmen

I once told someone this in-game. He said listening to it doesn't make you cool. Poor kid; there is no such thing as music that can make you cool.

Upvote 0
Not to mention Megadeth, Motorhead, Anthrax, Ratt, S.O.D., Exodus, Testament

Megadeth is gold, so is Motorhead and Testament. I have some songs from Anthrax too I think but cant rly remember what they are like. Never heard or Ratt and S.O.D tho, maybe I should check them out. Then again, Im only 21 so I dont know ALL the classic metal bands, but recently Ive been listening a lot of "old" style metal like Iron Maiden. To be honest, like 5 years back I didnt like Iron Maiden at all but now its one of my favourites and I think all their songs are awesome o_O. Its funny how you can sorta "grow" to like some certain type of music.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
hmmm

hmmm

The type of music that killing floor reminds me so much of, is quake 2. For its heavy hitting and repetitive beat that pumps you so full of hatred and adrenaline, That you go go into the fray in a frenzy, And if you are going to die, You die taking out as many with you as possible in the most painful and vindictive way possible. Atleast listen to them half way befor you judge them!
YouTube - Quake 2 - Kill Ratio
YouTube - Quake 2 - Gravity Well
Hell, even the menu music is comparable to it
YouTube - Quake 2 - Pressure Point 1
(I find them awesome :))

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Last edited:
Upvote 0
The type of music that killing floor reminds me so much of, is quake 2. For its heavy hitting and repetitive beat that pumps you so full of hatred and adrenaline, That you go go into the fray in a frenzy, And if you are going to die, You die taking out as many with you as possible in the most painful and vindictive way possible. Atleast listen to them half way befor you judge them!

Hell yes, Q2 ost is the best fpp game soundtrack ever. All attempts to discuss this statement fails instantly :D

Upvote 0