• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

More Military themed cosmetic crates & outfit bundles!

LunaticMaster

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jun 5, 2013
Finland
Please. Some of use like the more military themed cosmetics more then the crazy & funny ones. Any possibility that the developers could make a new Military themed Cosmetic crate that you could buy in bundles?

Last edited:

imnrk

Jul 9, 2015
Totally agree. Most of the older coametics were military themed, but we've been getting more and more ailly ones - it's the new norm.

Aleflippy

Grizzled Veteran
Sep 18, 2012
Belgium
I wouldn't be so much against silly/funky/wacky cosmetics if they fit the tone of the game a bit better... And would fit the characters more.

I mean, I absolutely love the bandana tied to your head with a FUCKING KNIFE. It's a nice kind of silly really. So are some face paints.

But a kabuto when you can't wear samurai armor is kinda ridiculous and off-putting really.

Wolf_elmeira

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jun 4, 2019
I agree I really want to pull off a mad doctor or Rambo and a full s.a.s full gear uniform , or Clint east wood style it would be freakin cool if the add a pancho or a gunslinger sharpshooter holster