• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

More details on the Summer Update

thanks tripwire thanks tripwire thanks tripwire thanks tripwire thanks tripwire thanks tripwire thanks tripwire thanks tripwire thanks tripwire thanks tripwire thanks tripwire thanks tripwire thanks tripwire thanks tripwire thanks tripwire thanks tripwire thanks tripwire thanks tripwire thanks tripwire thanks tripwire thanks tripwire thanks tripwire ...

ps: thanks tripwire :D

I'm passing my time now with playing bioshock, but when the update is ready I'm going back to the frontline to get some russians asses :rolleyes:

See you soon @ DANZIG!

Upvote 0
thanks tripwire thanks tripwire thanks tripwire thanks tripwire thanks tripwire thanks tripwire thanks tripwire thanks tripwire thanks tripwire thanks tripwire thanks tripwire thanks tripwire thanks tripwire thanks tripwire thanks tripwire thanks tripwire thanks tripwire thanks tripwire thanks tripwire thanks tripwire thanks tripwire thanks tripwire ...

ps: thanks tripwire :D

I'm passing my time now with playing bioshock, but when the update is ready I'm going back to the frontline to get some russians asses :rolleyes:

See you soon @ DANZIG!

LOL! That sums it up for me right there! I might give Danzig another chance with the new graphics features and added game options. You never know it may grow on me! mabe I should spend my time playing Quake4? or mabe something better? How about I give the Demo of BIOSHOCK A Try on my Xbox360? Or mabe boot up my Wii and read some news?, or even better boot up my PSP and read some news there too! God I got some much tech in my house it's not even funny! All of that plus 2 standard def TVs, and one 1080i HDTV. A DVD player for 2 of them, and two PCs, as well as OnDamand from Comcast you would think I would ahve planty to keep me going during this kind of thing but man I can't focus on a darn thing! LOL!:eek:

Upvote 0
Just caught this on the Steam spotlight:

Play Red Orchestra for Free!

All-access freeplay Wednesday - Monday!
Play the newly-updated Red Orchestra: Ostfront 41-45 for free! Start pre-loading the game now and be ready to join in the battles when the trial unlocks on Wednesday.
http://www.steampowered.com/v/index.php?area=fw_RedOrchestra

"Newly-updated" and free trail tomorrow?? :eek:

Upvote 0
Wow very nice, i shall call my friends to try out this great game! Thx TWI :)

Ok this is odd why would Valve place that there if the full game had not been updated yet? I'm vary lost here.....................

Or is my Steam not working?

Edit: OK now my Steam client is teasing me! I just got back from dinner and booted my PC back up truned on steam and the auto updater poped up and then turned off agian I wen't to see if RO was DLing the new patch and nothing! This is not fair!

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I believe this patch will be awesome, and prolong the time I play RO, if it would just get released already! (I understand TWI is probably having some final bugs they need to stamp out, before the release - so, I'm not gonna hastle you.)

Yeah this patch is going to rock the RO Community! In a good way....................

Still I can't wait to see the new graphics features in action! It's going to be like playing a whole new game. Plus the added Panzer4G will be a good stop gap for the difference in armor from the Panzer4F2, to the Panzer4H model. The Germans needed this kind of tank badly.

Edit: Never Mind they changed it to 1AM today for the release, and 1PM friday. Darn those guys! oh well still we only got a short time left!

Last edited:
Upvote 0