• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

More details on the Summer Update

And, more importantly, most of the swimming pools seem to close for the "end of the summer" even though the temp is still well into the 80s... bizarre.

Yes, and in the Southern USA, its even worse.... Lifeguards are no longer on the beaches etc.. Some traditions are better forgotten. :)

Upvote 0
Been way from the game for some time. Since March, apparently. Repretative stress issues, real life and all that.

Oh yes, and the refusal to return to the setting where you had to hit a key to throw your gun away before you could pick up another, which kept one from going to pick up ammo or grenades only to end up picking up a gun they did not want over and over until someone shot them in the back. I just got so tired of that I could not go through it any more.

But I am glad to see the game is still going strong and the devs continue to improve it.

However, I do not see any links to screen shots or the full change log in the "first post". Have they been removed?

Upvote 0
Been way from the game for some time. Since March, apparently. Repretative stress issues, real life and all that.

Oh yes, and the refusal to return to the setting where you had to hit a key to throw your gun away before you could pick up another, which kept one from going to pick up ammo or grenades only to end up picking up a gun they did not want over and over until someone shot them in the back. I just got so tired of that I could not go through it any more.

But I am glad to see the game is still going strong and the devs continue to improve it.

However, I do not see any links to screen shots or the full change log in the "first post". Have they been removed?

Check the main page dude. There are a grand total of 14 shots of ingame action from the new tank map, and some fan favorets that show off the new graphics, and the new content...........

Upvote 0
Just means you can see your own kills more easily :)

*Sigh* why is it that everybody thinks the TWI devs are like EA where they change things and then don't tell you about them. IE what EA did to the mini guns on choppers, and then to the HMGs on them too! Then there was what EA did to the J-10 as the patches came out they made it more powerfull..................

No TWI only dose what they say they are going to do IE no tricks, no games, none of that well mabe next patch, then next patch comes and it's not there crap. These devs are on the level! get it through your thick heads guys!

Upvote 0
Then what name dose the RO Stug3 get? It's not a G model IE it has no commanders cupla MG or blast shield. It's not a Stug3H model eathier IE no Shurtzen, it's also not a Stug3B IE much longer barrel, so what is it? I have not found online any pictures of a Stug3 to match the one that we have in RO.

Also you can't realy call the Tiger 1 we have in game a Tiger 1, IE no commander cupla MG that was standard for all Tiger tank models. You also can not call the RO version of the PantherG a true G model because agian it dose not have the standardized cupla MG, nor can you call the IS2 a real IS2 because yet agian it lacks the standard cupla MG, as well as a working rear turret MG. The Same goes for the KV-1s because yet agian you can't use the rear turret MG see where I'm going here?

Don't get me wrong I agree with you 100% but we have to face the fact that the TWI devs did not meet all the requirements to actuly call the vehicles in game by their full military names.

No reason to make a mountain out of a mowhill.

The solution is simple. TWI renames them with the next patch that changes or adds tanks.

Or instead of renaming them they simply leave it be and add a designator for the new stuff. i.e. King Tiger would be KTiger etc. Tiger II would be TigerII etc.

Really not that hard. It's not like the names are hard coded in stone or something. :rolleyes:

That's what patches do, they change and update files.

Upvote 0
only 4 times...amature, you must have a life or something:D j/k

It is funny! lol! Thanks I needed that joke even if it was on me.

BTW whats the ETA on the patch? last word the devs said was in a few weeks. Thats three right? So that mean next week should be the last week we have to wait for it and it should come that weekend or sooner.

Still this waiting is getting hard to take. IE I have been waiting on another patch for BF2142 for over 4 months and they don't give us any kind of word on what takes them so long. At least here the devs will respond to us if we ask nicely.

Upvote 0
I guess it depends on where you are from, mind you "a few" does inherantly mean 3 or so, but down in the south (probably elsewhere) "A few" can mean alot of stuff, "I'll come down in a few minutes" could mean hours "only a few more miles" just to get kids to quiet down on a road trip, "the few, the Proud, the Marines" There are 178,000 Marines. I could go on but then I'd have to start making up stuff:D

Upvote 0
Is this patch ever going to come out? we are on the therd week of waiting now and it's not looking good! We need this patch.........................

Can a dev give us a status update on whats been going on here to make the patch take so long? last time a patch was announced it was only 5 days and it was out and we were all haveing great fun.

Upvote 0