• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Monster] The Reaver

slavek

Grizzled Veteran
May 4, 2006
UnrealEd: Viewport #1
The Reaver

Originally a creature from the Unreal Tournament mod "Spatial Fear", I am porting various monsters from that mod. These monsters are way too cool to let them fade away and I have begun to port them in an effort to breathe new life into them.

The Reaver: A fast and agile creature, Intelligent hunter. It stalks its prey, striking fear into its will be victims as they hear its scythe like claws striking the ground. When it gets close enough, it advances in a full sprint much like that of a Gorefast until it reaches its prey who must fight back unless they want to be disemboweled on the spot.

Updated Version: Download

- Thanks 3xzet

Depreciated Download: http://www.mediafire.com/download/85wcx9f771035p3/SFReaver.rar

Last edited:
Looks really cool man, however I would like to see some unique content implemented into game

Sorry, Im just not into the old ported anymore but more into the upcoming and new.

Dont get me wrong, the port looks so awesome but to me, so out of place.

I would drop balls, if you could model and animate a new enemy or something close, that would make my day.

I guess till we see the new, I would totally battle this thing online.

Nice job either way.

Reactions: HuNteR-
Upvote 0
Unfortunately I have no experience in modeling :(. Otherwise I would have so much more content out. This world has a serious lack of talented animators!

As for "Out of place", I am working on my story map pack again. So he will fit in just right when I use him but I will release it separately in case server admins would like to use it on standard games.

Funny thing is, is that even though its a port, I'm pretty sure most of the community will not know what it came from. They probably have never even heard of the mod. So in a way, it will be fresh especially with the map pack. New map pack with new weapons and monsters, will be in for a good game when its finally finished. :)

Upvote 0
Looks really cool man, however I would like to see some unique content implemented into game

Sorry, Im just not into the old ported anymore but more into the upcoming and new.

Dont get me wrong, the port looks so awesome but to me, so out of place.

I would drop balls, if you could model and animate a new enemy or something close, that would make my day.

I guess till we see the new, I would totally battle this thing online.

Nice job either way.

i simple retexture would meet this mans needs

Upvote 0
Unfortunately I have no experience in modeling :(. Otherwise I would have so much more content out. This world has a serious lack of talented animators!

As for "Out of place", I am working on my story map pack again. So he will fit in just right when I use him but I will release it separately in case server admins would like to use it on standard games.

Funny thing is, is that even though its a port, I'm pretty sure most of the community will not know what it came from. They probably have never even heard of the mod. So in a way, it will be fresh especially with the map pack. New map pack with new weapons and monsters, will be in for a good game when its finally finished. :)

Erm, cough* someone looking for a modeller to work on a project with?

Upvote 0