• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Money for damage, not kills

All classes get money based on % of damage done. However right now there is a bug where everybody is getting double the bonus they should be at the end of the wave. It will be fixed with the next patch.

I noticed that too... I always magically end up with over 10,000 gbp at the end of wave 10 :| (as of the latest update) .. this wasn't the case back in the day.. Then again my main classes are mac10crossbow firebug, crossbow/katana zerker, m14/ lar sharpshooter (some would consider these 3 as the most op class setups in the entire game).. and most of my shots are always head shots..

Upvote 0
I noticed that too... I always magically end up with over 10,000 gbp at the end of wave 10 :| (as of the latest update) .. this wasn't the case back in the day.. Then again my main classes are mac10crossbow firebug, crossbow/katana zerker, m14/ lar sharpshooter (some would consider these 3 as the most op class setups in the entire game).. and most of my shots are always head shots..

*Notice that the only perk involved not using the crossbow is the ss*

Upvote 0
I'd love to see that FB setup on suicidal...

Depends on the map. First day that the Mac-10 released, I went on Mountain Pass with it and the crossbow.. Though I suppose it's more the fault of the map than the weapons.

Light up mobs with the mac on single shot from long range, and kill husks, FPs, and scrakes with the bow, unless the latter two don't enrage for some reason.

Upvote 0