• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Modernish Realism Mod (Yet to be Named) Looking for staff/support

I for one would be all for a modern combat mod featuring the "fortunately never-happened" Western European WW3 scenario that everyone was training for in the 80s, with Russian and Warsaw pact forces rolling through the Fulda gap. Actually I cant think of a single recent first-person shooter thats modelled that particular (fictional) conflict..?

It would be a very mobile warfare where tanks, APCs and ATGMs dominated but you would still have plenty of smaller-scale urban fights.

Also I think a Russia vs Mujahedin in Afghanistan mod would be cool, but that conflict is still maybe too political for many, and you would risk having extremist fanboys from both sides :rolleyes:

I'd love to help out, but unfortunately my skills are zero :(

IMO, Rainbox6 special forces type scenarios are way overdone, but if you can make something special, go for it and good luck!

Last edited:
Upvote 0
No,

Anyway, our webby is up but in development now so it's not just my html messages.

Interested staff hit me up on steam to join our group so I can let you all know when our forums are operational.

On a side note, so far we have successfully started out own game type, and started coding 2 weapons.

Upvote 0