• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Game] Modern Warfare 2

Well Overgrown was actually my favorite map in CoD5, due to the awesome atmosphere and the larger size. But I would have hardly complained if it was bigger. I just think that casual gamers have a hard time grasping larger maps since the last and only sequel that had them was UO.

I do see that complaint often on console / most gaming boards that they really don't like the big maps. Well thats fine if they want to play the small maps with automatics weapons and grenades flying everywhere good, but give others the chance to have a big map with a large open battlefield to try out.
I am just wondering now when we will see the first media for the next COD. I am hoping at least ny next Feb something will be shown if they are shooting for a fall 09 release.

Upvote 0
its becoming maddenized. the last good cod i played was...

im calling that it will go on to cod20, they activision will "retire" the series and have IW create a new game with a new title, that has the exact same gameplay as cod.

and they will reach WW1, future, american civil war, revolutions(COD:revolutions-america, french etc.), medieval, korea, vietnam, and anything else you can think of by the time they hit 20

Upvote 0