• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

KF Modder Looking for a huge Clan who needs help in modding and creating

alloy

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jun 9, 2013
Hello guys.
Well, ill make it short.
Im looking to a Squad,Clan or Membergroup, who needs Support for their Server.

Here are my Qualifications:
-----------------------------------------------------

-speaks German fluently and English quit a lot. :p
-quit a lot Experience with the SDK Editor
-experience with editing Skin textures, creating a basic Mut, installing a Server, managing and editing Perks, Weapons and implementing them into the game, also editing some mods and other stuff like a webadmins, commands etc. etc.
-Understand C++ (not that much, but enough for this game)
-Im starting to get experience by creating Animations, also by understanding some more trickier parts of the game aso.
-Experience with Photoshop CS5 to reskin all formats of pictures (a.s.o)
-----------------------------------------------------

If you feel interested, just write a pm to me or answer here in this Thread.
My Steam Account Name: Headbanger
Im looking forward to hear from you.

greetings
alloy ;)

P.S: Feel free to ask me everything if there are any Questions

Last edited:

Krokenoster

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jul 10, 2012
South Africa
www.youtube.com
Hi there mate i would actually be interested in you helping us. We currently have a server running on the tunngle network and we would like to upgrade it a bit. Ive created some custom stuff for our server and would like it if i had some help. Let me know

FingerCroxx

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jun 4, 2013
Hi, Im looking for a clan to join and have fun with. i used to be in a CS pro team. I can Solo Map. but i found it very boring. now looking for some group that constantly play with