• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Modded Stalker

YoYoBatty

Grizzled Veteran
Dec 17, 2009
Canada
Hello, I have modded the stalker so it is an actual threat now, and I'm not talking about increased damage, health, and speed, but all of that with much better attacks! Running away from stalkers won't save you, if you are moving back and they attack, they will continue to move towards you and hit you, 2 seconds later it will teleport to a random area around you, possibly behind you and strike again with increased ground speed and damage. How do you survive this? Your best bet is to kill it right away or stop before it hits you so it will attempt to do a stationary attack and then keep moving back and kill it. Did I mention that it can also teleport you away from itself, feeze you in your position for 5 seconds, and strip you of your weapons temporarily? Fortunately, however it will almost always do one of these at a time and it must wait 30 seconds before it does it again. Now, what do you do if it freezes you? Well the answer: use gun, and if that don't work, use more gun. And what happens if it teleports you away from itself? Well, it's probably not the biggest threat unless you appear near a crowd of clots and fleshpounds. And what happens it strips you of your weapons? The answer: Pick them up and fight! Now, what happens in the extremely rare case that it does all three of these things at once? The Answer: Good lucky buddy. Yes, the stalker has become an overpowered *****, now I want all of you to anticipate the release of this and keep watching the thread, cause soon you will be seeing a download link and a bunch of mirrors.

Update 1: I am worked on improving the stalkers teleport by adding particles and possibly texture effects!

Update 2: Just about everything has been implented. I made the stalker have the ability to cast a fire attack on you instead of teleporting you away as it caused many bugs and crashes.

Download with stalker alone: http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=9755&d=1330383425

Attachments

• StrongStalker.zip
    7.4 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
Sorry guys and BenioX

So what am I if not guys? :confused:

I was at a visitation yesterday for my Grandfather who had passed away recently and today I was at his funeral. Anyways, I will get this up to the public soon :D
The hell with getting it public, I am sorry for your grandpa :( My girlfriend's grandpa died this month, now yours. I hate life more and more and I thought there is no way I'd hate it more than I did before :eek:

Reactions: Gooblaster
Upvote 0