• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Mod Release - KF Gun Game v. 0.70 Alpha

There is no such thing as BL anymore.
Ok, so where does GG fall under if Blacklists no longer exist? Same with Severperks, Scrn and other custom stuff that won't let you only access the official perks and that achievement progress is disabled too? What do I tag them with? It can't be Greylisted, unless the definition for that has now changed to incorporate the definition of Blacklisted as well....?

I just had a chat with a friend who used to run a custom modded server(He said he'll bring it back because there's no other Australian server that is heavily modded like he's - and the ones that were are now no longer running; mine's getting there but not up to his level yet, heh - so I won't be much competition for him! :p:D) and he also mentioned Blacklisted too(whilst we were talking about custom mods and stuff)...so I guess not everyone got the message?

Actually when did this happen? The BL being non-existent?

Upvote 0
BlackList -> doesn't exist nowadays.
GreyList -> steam stats are not progressing (SP /ScrN have custom perk system, and Gun Game just dont use perks).
WhiteList -> steam stats are progressing.

I really cant understand why we are talking about this. No need to construct new terms and talk about nothing.

Ah, so it has changed or there was never a Blacklist(so I'm guessing it was probably some guy(and no that guy wasn't me because it was already mentioned in forum posts(this and steam forums) before I even had an account with this forum:p) who made it up to *supposedly* distinguish further from Greylist and Whitelist and eventually it took off from there by accident?) to begin with and I was misinformed...:eek:

EDIT:
Alright, removed [Blacklisted] from the server name and GG mode and changed GG mode to [Greylisted].

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Upvote 0