• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Mod] Portal turret

i did this :
copy Mutator files here: [server dir]\system\

add this line: WeaponForSale=KFPortalTurret.PTurretPickup
to KFCustomShopMutV2.ini

add this line to the end of the blok [Engine.GameEngine]: ServerPackages=KFPortalTurret
in KillingFloor.ini

what im missing ?
i the server also shows
security check failed portal turret

Upvote 0
So, s there any way to code in a pick up/move feature? i always drop one when i need it but don't wanna camp that area later, so i just end up with a random turret :/

Yeah I would like to be able to pick it up too, maybe not just to move place but if accidental drops happen for example. Ive managed to drop it in trader a few times while trying to heal a teammate because it comes up before the healing syringe which is usually the first one on 5th slot :(

Or could you move it to another slot like 6th? Should be possible if I can bind welder to 6 too.

Upvote 0
If I'm not mistaken, you can configure the turret's damage using the provided ini.

HitDamages=5

I wanted to modify the price and volume of the turret sounds but it's missing some files when decompiled.
Marco has used a difficult way of doing this mutator. EVERY file is inside the .u which is why you have only the one three files in total (.u, .ucl, .ini). What I mean is, animations, textures, etc etc are inside this file too. These are probably the files you're missing.

Upvote 0